Pogo not working

by kdeo5

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pogo not working

★★ Novice

Pogo was just down for maintenance.  Now it is back up and still not working.  Please fix it.

Message 1 of 16 (1,295 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pogo not working

Community Manager
@fairtrfHtlI6 Is this still happening? Would it be possible to clear cookies/cache and then relaunch your browser to verify if this keeps up?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 8 of 16 (1,093 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
@Kdeorio55 me its almost every Tuesday. Sick of it!
Message 2 of 16 (1,257 Views)

POGO wont load on Tuesday on my comp

★★ Novice

Pogo down!

Why s pogo always not loading on my comp just on Tuesdays???? So sick of it!!!!

Message 3 of 16 (1,263 Views)

@Kdeorio55 Maybe try it again now. I just went on there and it loaded for me on both of my accounts. Hopefully it will be working for you now.
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 16 (1,231 Views)

Re: POGO wont load on Tuesday on my comp

@cbrinson47qo Gotta love Tuesdays.... The new challenges come out, pogo updates... So fun.....NOT!!! I am now able to load Pogo with both of my accounts... One a paid for account and the other a free account. Maybe it will load for you now too. It was really slow, but it loaded.
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 16 (1,235 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

Thanks for letting us know about this, I wanted to check if anyone else is still seeing issues? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 16 (1,201 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Still getting try agin all the time
Message 7 of 16 (1,129 Views)

Community Manager
@fairtrfHtlI6 Is this still happening? Would it be possible to clear cookies/cache and then relaunch your browser to verify if this keeps up?

Illium.png

Message 8 of 16 (1,094 Views)

★ Novice

I have not been able to play any pogo games, they will not load. Get this fixed I paid for this service and not able to play

Message 9 of 16 (1,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@fairtrfHtlI6 me2 its so annoying ugh!
Message 10 of 16 (961 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help