Pogo badge/challenge not activating

by Fsweety2

Original Post

Re: Gem Purchase

★★★ Newbie

I reached out to EA last evening and was on the phone for over an hour and they were not able to assist me.  Then when I asked for my gems back they told me they could not refund me.  After all was said and done they told me they had to end my phone conversation because they were having technical difficulties and could no longer assist me.  The problem could not and did not get resolved.  POGO needs to do something to fix this and repay the gems or give credit for the games purchased.

Message 41 of 61 (732 Views)

Re: recently purchased challenges disappearing

★ Novice

Fortunately, I purchased only one for Word Whomp, tried to activate it and got the System Unavailable message. 

I thought my transaction must have not gone through, so I purchased it again. Tried to activate - same message.

I cut a problem ticket with EA and have yet to get a reply. Probably because they're inundated with problem tickets!

Message 42 of 61 (730 Views)

Re: Peggle Blast no longer giving credit in event

★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium You don't appear to be responding to my replies. Noting you suggested worked, so I have stopped playing to challenge since I won't be able to complete it. Please review my responses so see e everything I have tried.
Message 43 of 61 (742 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @cp9196 Thanks for trying those steps, it seems we may have had a brief issue that should now be cleared. Can you check now if you progress continues when playing?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 44 of 61 (721 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium I am still not receiving credit on either Safari, Chrome or Fire Fox. I cleared the cache for each restarted the computer before I made my attempt to play the game.
Message 45 of 61 (712 Views)

why don't I get credit for calling Bingo on a G-number in the last 3 days 10+

★★ Novice

why does this happen.no credit for binging on a G-ball it has happen 10 + times 

sangel249

Message 46 of 61 (717 Views)

I did not recieve my badges i purchased for pogo

★★★ Newbie

Feb 28, 2023
Learning from Dad Badge
-16 Gems
Feb 28, 2023
Aaaarf Matey Diamond Badge
-20 Gems
Feb 28, 2023
Learning from Dad Badge
-16 Gems
Feb 28, 2023
Flight Crew Badge

and they an't in my book ether I looked

Message 47 of 61 (706 Views)

Re: Pogo badge/challenge not activating

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

Thanks for letting us know what you are running into with Pogo. 

If you are still seeing an issue with activating a challenge, not seeing progress, or purchased a badge/challenge more then once let us know the following. 

• Screenname:
  • Device Make/Model:
  • Which Web Browser (and Version) is being used:
  • Badge/Challenge name:

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 48 of 61 (692 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium I have done all of those things with no success. I was able to play the mini challenge they just put out on Peggle Blast and received a badge but even that game play didn't acknowledge any progress on The Picture Challenge that started last week.
Message 49 of 61 (674 Views)

Anagrams Captain Challenge missing badges

★ Guide

The new Captain Challenge that was released on February 28th is missing the badges.  If you play it you will get no badges awarded.  And those badges do not show in the Badge Library. 

Every one I know that has completed this been awarded  zero badges.

Can this please be passed to the appropriate team?

Message 50 of 61 (671 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help