Pogo badge/challenge not activating

by Fsweety2

Original Post

Re: Peggle Blast no longer giving credit in event

★★★ Novice

I did everything you suggested and then tried to open it on all thr=e different platforms. NO Success. Not sure where to go from here, I can'r complete the event challenge without this game.

Message 21 of 61 (795 Views)

Re: Peggle Blast no longer giving credit in event

★★★ Novice

PS I also tried it on my Samsung Phone and Tablet. Didn't work on either.

CP9196

Message 22 of 61 (789 Views)

REPEAT BADGES FOR SALE

★★ Novice

There seem to be a lot of badges that keep showing up as buy now when they have already been purchased. I spent over 500 gems before I realized this. When you try to activate them it says system is not available. Please refund some of my gems  for the bad purchases. 

Thank you

Message 23 of 61 (778 Views)

Re: recently purchased challenges disappearing

★★ Novice
@BuyMeAcupcakeAi I have the same problem....

Message 24 of 61 (813 Views)

Re: System Not Available

★★★ Newbie

This happened with Mahjong Garden today.  Purchased at least twice unable to activate.  How does one even contact Pogo to fix this?

Message 25 of 61 (817 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@sethmaggie Same here this morning with tri-peaks, first it said I purchased it, but then said 'system not available' then pogo wanted me to purchase it again. But it shows up in my purchases in my pogo account. Tried to contanct pogo or ea but there doesn't seem to be a way.
Message 26 of 61 (807 Views)

Re: recently purchased challenges disappearing

★ Apprentice
@maha99571 thanks for replying on this. i have about 45 pages if not more of mix n match badges that i own. now only 14 pages of badges. im sure pogo will fix it its a glitch.i buy so many badges
Message 27 of 61 (784 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem and I contacted EA.  They finally told me they were having technical difficulties because they could not answer my questions on how to fix the problem.  I want my Gems back for the games I paid for.  Pogo needs to reimburse us for the Gems we used to buy the games we can't even play.  They need to get this problem fixed and fast.  Also, I did find out that this is happening all over the globe and not just here.

Message 28 of 61 (785 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had same problem just now that what told me lost 48 gems for 3 badges. I have no idea what going on.

did anyone find out what going on?

Message 29 of 61 (773 Views)

Badges

★ Apprentice

Four badges I purchased yesterday that are retiring still say I need to buy with gem price but I bought them

Message 30 of 61 (781 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help