Pogo badge/challenge not activating

by Fsweety2

Original Post

Pogo badge/challenge not activating

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium the game was working but then started only loading half way once I complete a scene and I have done all of the troubleshooters

Message 1 of 61 (3,236 Views)

Peggle Blast no longer giving credit in event

★★★ Novice

Can't play the challenge event in Peggle blast. I have been trying to work with EA for days all suggestions have failed. I am stuck at 41%.  New challenges in the Picture treasure event work, just this one stopped.  Very disappointed with EA and their responses or lack of.

Message 2 of 61 (3,231 Views)

Gem Purchase

★★★ Newbie

Purchased Canasta (get 40,000 canasta points for 600 pogis) took 20 gems from my balance and couldn't activate....said system unavailable.  How do I get my gems back or the game activated?

Message 3 of 61 (3,236 Views)

Re: Gem Purchase

Community Manager

Hi @Fyankme2kM I would recommend reaching out to our support to take a further look at your recent gem purchases. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 61 (3,223 Views)

Re: Peggle Blast no longer giving credit in event

Community Manager

Hi @cp9196 

Can you try going through the following steps and let us know if you continue running into issues after? 

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Private Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)  
  • Try another Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 61 (3,205 Views)

recently purchased challenges disappearing

★★★ Newbie

Please check the forums. Several users, including myself, have reported that many of our recently purchased challenges have disappeared and reverted to unowned - without returning the gems used to purchase them. I checked my account and I purchased several challenges this week and last week and all are gone. When will this be listed as a 'Current issue' and more importantly, when will it be addressed?

Message 6 of 61 (3,413 Views)

Re: recently purchased challenges disappearing

★★★ Novice
@maha99571 I had 8 badges disappear and then I bought 3 and they took the gems but I didn't get any badges,
Message 7 of 61 (3,384 Views)

Re: No progress in Claire Hart classic 5x combo

★★★ Newbie

This is ridiculous, played over 30 games, reached 5x in each game more than once ... the first 2 recorded toward the event, now nothing is recording.  I have cleared cache, tried two up to date browsers nothing is working.  I just chatted with someone in EA and they said to post here, usually it is the other way around.  Please FIX THIS.

Message 8 of 61 (3,194 Views)

System Not Available

★★★ Newbie

I've purchased two challenges this morning, activated them only to receive an error message that the 'system not available'.  I've paid for Word Wromp twice now.  Please see attached documentation: 

Message 9 of 61 (3,379 Views)

Re: recently purchased challenges disappearing

★★★ Newbie

Hello maha99571

I had the same problem with Garden Blast. Bought 3 badges once and did not get.  So I did it again and still did not get. lost 104 in gems today. How can I get this fixed?  Thank you

us92570

Message 10 of 61 (3,360 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help