Re: Pogo Daily Sudoku

by MzSteree

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pogo Daily Sudoku

★★★ Novice

Pogo Daily Sudoku is not keeping my progress. I finish all the games for the day (6 puzzles) and when I go back in the next day they are showing not done and the day is locked.  It has been happening every day since May 26, 2023.  I am losing rank points daily.

Message 1 of 86 (1,544 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pogo Daily Sudoku - Will not save progress - locks days

Community Manager

*** Requesting Information ***

Hey Everyone, 

Thanks for sharing your experience with the community! If you are still seeing progress save issues with Pogo Daily Sudoku please try the following steps. 

Spoiler
  • Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Private Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)  
  • Try another Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari

If the issue continues and you have not already please share the information below:

• Screename:
  • Device Make/Model:
  • Which Web Browser (and Version) is being used:
  • Are you getting an Error Message? (If so what is it)

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 29 of 86 (1,821 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @MzSteree 

Can you try going through the following steps and let us know if you continue running into issues after? 

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Private Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)  
  • Try another Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 86 (1,511 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for your response.

I tried your suggestions and nothing worked.

Pogo Daily Sudoku appeared the same to me.

Even when I tried a different laptop I got the same result.

Why isn't this a pogo problem ?

I am not the only one having these issues with the game.

Thanks

Message 3 of 86 (1,506 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same issue.  This started happening to me on June 7th (after the Monday night/Tuesday morning program update).  It does not save my progress on either the calendar puzzles or the daily puzzle (accessed by clicking on the trophy icon).  The days since then are now showing as locked even though I completed at least one puzzle each day.  I have tried to play on both my windows laptop and on my iPad.   There are also several users commenting on the same issue in the Pogo Daily Sukodu community forum.  I certainly hope this issue is resolved quickly.  Thank You!

Message 4 of 86 (1,450 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this same problem.  I am getting ruly irritated as it is also eating my unlock keys.

Message 5 of 86 (1,403 Views)

★★ Novice
@beendere2 I have been having the same prob since May 3rd. I have been in contact almost daily and it still isn't resolved. I'll check back here if my prob is fixed.
Message 6 of 86 (1,381 Views)

★★ Novice

I have had this same problem since May 3rd. I have been in contact every few days with Pogo Support.In 8 weeks I have received no help of value. my name is ultraant8. If ANYONE figures anything helpful out will you PLEASE contact me on Pogo?  

Message 7 of 86 (1,328 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm now seeing this problem.  t noticed it after I completed the trophy puzzle, the first 4 of the other puzzles, and was in the middle of the Expert puzzle when, yet again, I got the idle warning and had to reload the page (another bug prevents me from continuing normally when I get an idle in Daily Sudoku which does not occur in other games; normally, I can continue at about the same place as I left off; sometimes, I have to start the current game over).  When I came back in, the Hard wasn't shown as done.  I replayed it and then played the Expert level and quit for the night.  Today, when I came in, I found the Hard and Expert not done again.

I normally play every day and, like others here, do all 6 puzzles each day.  I checked my point total for the month and saw that it did not include the points for those two levels either.

Today, I played the trophy puzzle and the Beginner hand Easy for today;  I timed out again and when I came back, I found them undone.  I took screenshots of the calendar and they show the Beginner completed and then, later, not completed; they also show my point total increasing and then decreasing.

I am running on a MacBook Pro and rebooted yesterday for a software upgrade.  This problem may have shown up at about that time, but maybe afterwards.  I'm running current software:

• MacOS Ventura 13.4.1
  • Firefox 114.0.2
Message 8 of 86 (1,309 Views)

Re: Pogo Daily Sudoku NOT resolved

★★★★★ Novice

Ppgo Daily Sudoku NOT resolved on my PC.  Please don't tell me fixes I need to do. It's always worked....and no other issues with any other game. It's on Pogo's end. PLEASE FIX 

Message 9 of 86 (1,328 Views)

Re: Pogo Daily Sudoku NOT resolved

★★★★★ Novice
@liz4cps I totally agree with your last paragraph. I've reported one in Yahtzee, too, where daily rewards on day 21 or 22 throw you out and go back to day one. Reported it months ago. Frustrating when it feels like it's happening on their end, we report problems, and they are still not fixed months later. Although, the PD Suduko issue is new in last few days.
Message 10 of 86 (1,331 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help