Pogo Daily Sudoku is not keeping progress

by StacyPly5

Original Post

Pogo Daily Sudoku is not keeping progress

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

Pogo Daily Sudoku is not keeping my progress. I finish all the games for the day and when I go back in the next day they are showing not done and the day locked. I was a few days behind as I had to move once I got moved I purchased gems and unlocked the days I missed those are showing unlocked however will not keep the progress either. This glitch after just experiencing my yearly renewal not going through (my payment info was there and up to date) so I lost the bonus gems for automatic renewal; is very frustrating. 

Please fix this issue

Stacy 

(StacyPly5)

Message 1 of 3 (390 Views)

Re: Pogo Daily Sudoku is not keeping progress

★★★★★ Newbie

I started having this same problem on 6|29.  My other account, Beendere2 , started having the issue in early June.  I use both a Windows laptop and an iPad…my progress is not saved using either device.  This is one of my favorite games and I am very frustrated by this continuing problem.  I am also unhappy about the possibility of having to purchase keys to unlock days that I have already played but progress wasn’t saved.    There are several other Answer Q&A posts about this same subject and many other users have posted their same concerns in the Pogo user forum under Puzzles-Pogo Daily Sudoku.  I really hope that EA / Pogo is paying attention and working on this - it’s been going on for quite awhile now and many users have reported it.

Message 2 of 3 (279 Views)

Re: Pogo Daily Sudoku is not keeping progress

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

If you are seeing an issue with Daily Sudoku not retaining progress please share your information in our thread here: Pogo Daily Sudoku

To help keep information in one place I will be locking this thread. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 3 (262 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help