Pogo Chat Crashing

by abc530519042

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pogo Chat Crashing

★★ Apprentice

For the past several weeks the chat feature for Pogo has not worked. We have 10 people in a Pogo Bowl league, and we bowl every evening. We depend on chat to announce pairings, scores, and winners. We are constantly losing the chat and have to refresh the page which boots us out of the tournament. It is nothing to do with any one person's computer, since we all experience this problem. I know others have reported the same issues, yet nothing is being done to correct them. It seems your standard answer is, "clear cookies, clear browser, etc". The problem is with your system, so I am asking you to fix the chat problem. And please, don't give me that same answer that you have given everyone else. 

indyrebel

Message 1 of 4 (234 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pogo Chat Crashing

Community Manager

Hi    

Can you try going through the following steps and let us know if you continue running into issues after? 

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Private Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)  
  • Try another Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari
  • Check your device meets the Requirements (<-- click here) to play POGO games   

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (187 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi    

Can you try going through the following steps and let us know if you continue running into issues after? 

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Private Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)  
  • Try another Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari
  • Check your device meets the Requirements (<-- click here) to play POGO games   

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (188 Views)

★ Apprentice
@abc530519042 ME TOO IN SCRABBLE AND OTHER GAMES. APPEARS POGO COULD CARE LESS. THIS WAS NOT AN ISSUE A COUPLE MONTHS AGO.POGO SHOULD BE ASHAMED .WILL THEY GIVE US A CREDIT FOR THIS?
Message 3 of 4 (152 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 4 of 4 (145 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help