Re: Please read and respond

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please read and respond

★★★★★ Novice

I am not sure what you people are thinking about the changes you are making to the site. I understand about the big change from nat having java anymore but why in the heck do you have to change the way people chat to one another you cant even talk to your apponents while your playing sometimes you have to sit there waiting for them to play a card for about 4-5 min when you just want to play the game and have fun. I have been with pogo for a long time and was with pogo when they had java and had a blast and didn't mind at all about renewing my membership now i am really kinda thinking about not. the only way is to chat in a group of people and sometimes you just don't want to do that. yesterday I was in a chat room and told someone about calling you guys and she said oh you can contact them? Oh yeah and told her where to go so people don't know about contacting you at all and that is not very good customer service at all have some RESPECT AND LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE CHANGED AND HOW TO DO THEM THE WAY YOU FOUND, I think that is really bad when someone from pogo has to ask someone in a chat room how to get in contact with you. WHAT IS THE POINT IN CHANGING THINGS AROUND PLEASE RESPOND AND I WANT A RESPONCE OUT OF A HUMAN NOT AN AUTO PERSON.

Message 1 of 2 (279 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @littlesxy2005

With the evolution of technology we have had to make several changes to Pogo and the games we love to play. For the changes that have been made and upcoming ones, we provide any relevant information on those changes as we roll them out.

Some good resources to check for changes we announce are linked below:

We also do our best to relay changes to Games, Social features, and account features as we roll them out. 

Games:

Social:

We thank you and every other Pogo player for sharing feedback on our changes and how they impact you being able to play your favorite games. We can always share these with the team, and understand as we change things we will miss the older systems and games we leave behind.

The goal behind these changes is to help make the features we offer better and allow us to keep up with changes in technology. If you have further feedback to share please don't hesitate to post on our General Discussion & Feedback forum board. If you run into technical issues Don't hesitate to make a post on our Technical Board and we can share any relevant information available. 

If you run into issues with your Account we have several options to speak with an advisor (as we cannot assist with these issues on the forums). 

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary but phone or live chat would be faster than email.    
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance    
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page 

Hopes this helps!!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (235 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @littlesxy2005

With the evolution of technology we have had to make several changes to Pogo and the games we love to play. For the changes that have been made and upcoming ones, we provide any relevant information on those changes as we roll them out.

Some good resources to check for changes we announce are linked below:

We also do our best to relay changes to Games, Social features, and account features as we roll them out. 

Games:

Social:

We thank you and every other Pogo player for sharing feedback on our changes and how they impact you being able to play your favorite games. We can always share these with the team, and understand as we change things we will miss the older systems and games we leave behind.

The goal behind these changes is to help make the features we offer better and allow us to keep up with changes in technology. If you have further feedback to share please don't hesitate to post on our General Discussion & Feedback forum board. If you run into technical issues Don't hesitate to make a post on our Technical Board and we can share any relevant information available. 

If you run into issues with your Account we have several options to speak with an advisor (as we cannot assist with these issues on the forums). 

• EA Help website - Phone/Chat/Email - Availability may vary but phone or live chat would be faster than email.    
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance    
  • Facebook - You can select the 'send message' option on the accounts home page 

Hopes this helps!!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 2 (236 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help