Pineapple Paradise game challenges--2 not completed.

by boopsteroo

Original Post

Pineapple Paradise game challenges--2 not completed.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I purchased the 3 Jungle Gin challenges in Pineapple Paradise (PP).  I completed the first challenge, but when I try to get back into PP it takes me directly to the Jungle Gin game.  I don't know what the remaining 2 challenges are, nor can I activate them.  Please help.  Thanks.

Elizabeth [Full name removed, do not post personal info on a public forum - Admin.]

boops4u

Message 1 of 2 (582 Views)

Re: Pineapple Paradise game challenges--2 not completed.

★ Guide

Hi boops4u ~ By now, hopefully you got the info you needed regarding the 3 Jungle Gin HD Mix-n-Match badges (Pineapples in Paradise Collection).  If you did not--or if another Club player can benefit--here’s the challenges info for the badges as well as a helpful link you should save for the future.

It was a PITA for many to find either the Spade HD Collection or the Jungle Gin Collection - and bizarre as only completed Spades HD showed up in MnM albums.

I purchased them on Classic Find a Badge. These “Collections” and “Limited Time Event” badges never appear in Challenge Central. They only appear in Classic or while you are in the game itself. This is done on purpose, it’s not a mistake. Pogo is trying to get people to buy while playing the game. I prefer to buy mine in Classic, which I did on June 28th

(Go here https://classic.pogo.com/challenge/find-badge.do and the Collections are on the list and you can buy them from there.  You will find them under "Find Badge" as “Generic Bundle.”  (ikr)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Pogo made 3 Jungle Gin HD Mix-n-Match badges (Pineapples in Paradise Badge Collection) available in Badge Central for 48 Gems. These badges were available until July 11, 2022.

1.)  Jungle Gin HD – Selling Pineapples in Paradise Badge - Go Gin 15 times in 4 weeks - 500 Pogis

2.)  Jungle Gin HD – Picking Pineapples in Paradise Badge - Win 8 hands in 2 weeks - 300 Pogis

3.)  Jungle Gin HD – Carrying Pineapples in Paradise Badge - Underknock your opponent 14 times in 3 weeks - 400 Pogis

For the last “Underknock” challenge, remember you are not supposed to knock  If you do, you won’t get credit. So remember to NOT knock.

Your opponent has to knock and then you have to have less than what your opponent knocked with. That is what constitutes a valid underknock and you will get 10 bonus points.  if you didn’t get 10 points you didn’t do it correctly.  

Try to keep a low card--ace or two are best--once the bot knocks with 3 or above or two if you have a two, or better yet an ace--you win the under-knock.  Good Luck.

Message 2 of 2 (352 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help