POGO daily Suduko numbers wont go up on boards

by anon572427

Original Post

POGO daily Suduko numbers wont go up on boards

★★★ Newbie

can someone tell me if they changed pogo daily suduko. I cant seem to place any numbers no matter what i do. The numbers will not go on the blocks

Message 1 of 24 (946 Views)

Re: POGO daily Suduko numbers wont go up on boards

Community Manager
@anon572427 To confirm you will want to click on the number at the bottom to highlight it, then click on the tile you want to place it on.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 24 (932 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium mines doing the same
Message 3 of 24 (864 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

while playing.  And it will do a restart.  or keep crashing.   I know there is a challenge.  So not sure if that is it.  But after doing one puzzle.  it will re start.   So i have to keep going back in.  We need 90 stars.

Message 4 of 24 (857 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do that ive been playing this game daily almost since it came out but the last couple of weeks my numbers wont go up on board

Message 5 of 24 (841 Views)

★★ Novice

Mine is doing the same. i can't play the game at all. It resets and then freezes

Message 6 of 24 (801 Views)

★★ Novice

The game won't work for me either. There isn't many games I play on here. I think it's time to cancel subscription since I can't even play pogo daily sudoku

Message 7 of 24 (800 Views)

Community Manager
@dc10baby46 To confirm are you ever able to keep the game up but can't seem to place a number, or what happens on the screen?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 8 of 24 (776 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @363133 @anon572427 @bukeout1Hu To confirm can you try going through the following steps and check if you are unable to place a number or if the game crashes or freezes?

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Prive Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)   
  • Check your device meets the Requirements (<-- click here) to play POGO games   

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 9 of 24 (775 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't play pogo daily sudoku. It freezes as soon as i click the level i want to play

Message 10 of 24 (750 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help