Re: POGO daily Suduko numbers wont go up on boards

by bukeout1Hu

Original Post

★★ Novice

It freezes as soon as i click the level i want to play. I have been trying for a week. I have tried, firefox, safari and chrome. It still doesn't work

Message 11 of 24 (473 Views)

Community Manager
@bukeout1Hu To confirm where you able to try the steps I posted above?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 12 of 24 (455 Views)

★★ Novice

I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO PLAY POGO DAILY sudoku for a week. It freezes when i click THE LEVEL I WANT TO POLAY AND SAME PROBLEM WITH BINGO

Message 13 of 24 (448 Views)

★★ Novice

I DID EVERYTHING YOU SAID AND IT STILL ISN'T WORKING. NOW I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH POPPIT BINGO. I'VE TRIED FIREFOX, SAFARI AND CHROME. IT STILL WON'T WORK. POGO DAILY SUDOKU FREEZES AFTER IT LOADS

Message 14 of 24 (445 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've done all of the suggestions.  It still isn't working.

Message 15 of 24 (417 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium can't play it at all. all i get is the date with the different levels - nothing works after that.
Message 16 of 24 (389 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Axs4915Sxa5142 @volphan @bukeout1Hu 

What type of device, OS, and browser have you all tried? To confirm is everyone seeing this issue with Daily Suduko and other games or just Daily Suduko?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 17 of 24 (382 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried All of the posted solutions. Nothing helps.

Message 18 of 24 (378 Views)

★ Novice
@bukeout1Hu Me too!!!
Message 19 of 24 (376 Views)

Community Manager
@Mstop7 Would it be possible to get the above information?

Illium.png

Message 20 of 24 (337 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help