POGO Garden Blast level 300

by Ldyspirit

Original Post

Re: Garden Blast Multiple Problems...

★★★ Newbie

Level 300 won't give you the win. I says there are 3 bubbles left. I bought extra

power ups to get thru it, and now no win!

Message 271 of 547 (584 Views)

★★ Guide
@anneprspctLL Neither will 245, I've been on it for months now.
Message 272 of 547 (564 Views)

Re: Garden Blast Feedback and Issues

★★★ Newbie

My biggest issue is with the bubbles. I spent tons of gems to finish level 300 only to end up with one bubble left that did not show up on the board at all. 

Disgusted!

Message 273 of 547 (471 Views)

★★ Guide
@Hvngrttm There are so many errors it isn't even funny. I'm still stuck on 245 so there is no way I can complete any win the game badges for this game. I refuse to waste any more gems.
Message 274 of 547 (464 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@urug6969_2 Yes I am having problems. Screen shows done but the meter has more to be done. Done this twice in one day. I give.
Message 275 of 547 (536 Views)

★★ Novice

On level 279 it says there are 18 pieces of wood to get but the extreme upper left corner is empty so there are only 17 making it impossible to win.  I am stuck on level 279 now and can no longer play the game.

Message 276 of 547 (468 Views)

★★ Novice

I have that same problem with lots of levels.

Message 277 of 547 (672 Views)

★★ Guide

Many of us do

Message 278 of 547 (660 Views)

★ Novice

same level and issue here

Message 279 of 547 (620 Views)

POGO Garden Blast level 300

★★ Novice

Pogo Garden Blast level 300. Could not win, so after using 8 tools- which gets very expensive having to use gems to buy seeds that are needed for power ups/tools-  I  was able clear the screen- win - but the counter for the bubbles did not update-- it showed 2 bubbles left while there were none shown on the board.  I am very annoyed because I spent a ton on power ups to get beyond this level, and even after winning-- could not get credit for the win or move to another level. I am tired of the costs of these power-ups and gems. I have lost these in the past and just ate it--- but enough is enough. I want to be credit for all spent on level 300 this week and I want to be moved past the level. I feel so cheated.

Message 280 of 547 (1,106 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help