Re: POGO Garden Blast level 300

by JayDeeLight

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I USED ALL MY SEEDS AND WASTED 100 GEMS ON THIS LEVEL.. GOT TO WHERE IT SAID I HAD ONE MORE BUBBLE BUT THERE W3ERE NO BUBBLLES LEFT ..I SHOULD HAVE COMPLAINE3D THEN AND THERE... i AM AT THE E3ND OF MYT GEMS NOW.. AND i AM SERIOUSLY THINKING OF NOT BUYING ANYMORE.. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH W3ITH THESE PEOP0LE AT ea

Message 311 of 547 (429 Views)

Re: Garden Blast Multiple Problems...

★ Novice

When we get up to 100 levels we should have the option to play lower levels for badges. Not have to play the level we are in.  There is no way can get a badge in ten moves with the higher levels unless you get very lucky.

Message 312 of 547 (329 Views)

★ Novice

I agree with you I have stopped playing Garden Blast too.

Message 313 of 547 (329 Views)

★★ Guide
@abc8SjcghdahiM The only time I play it is when we just need X amount of a certain color
Message 314 of 547 (312 Views)

★ Novice

Like many of us, I am also stuck on Garden Blast Level 300.  I used to enjoy this game but I will never be able to play it again since I cannot get past this level and there is no way to choose to play random levels at this point.  I don't understand why Pogo is not paying attention to their subscribers, as there are several pages on the Pogo forum pertaining to this game at this level.  Maybe we all need to submit a complaint with EA?  It's too bad Pogo has ruined this enjoyable game for all of us.  

Message 315 of 547 (402 Views)

★ Guide

Spending gems to complete a level that doesn't show all the bubbles on the game screen is massively infuriating.  

Below is the only info found that addresses this particular issue. It seems the only comfort we can take at the moment is that EA Pogo is aware of it.

Here's a snippet from the latest "Pogo Insider:"

EA Pogo decisively recognizes there's a few problems....

Heads Up, Home Page Feed, Latest News, Pogo Insider Archive|May 16, 2023 12:50 PM 

Pogo Construction Zone – 5/16 

Next, here are issues we’ve resolved and issues we’re aware of and working towards a resolution:

Garden Blast:

• We’re aware players not having enough bubbles to complete Garden Blast level 284-287, 293-300

Missing MnM Completion Badges:

• We’re aware of players not being awarded when completing album

[Due to new overhaul of player's badges & albums collection--removing the old (RIP) & replacing w "My Collection."]

Claire Hart 2 Secret in the Shadow

• We’re aware of levels having undefined objects in challenges

[Kind of difficult to find a hidden object in the detective-cop office when items are listed as "undefined."]  

There were no 'issues resolved' listed in this latest episode of Pogo Insider.

Message 316 of 547 (398 Views)

★★★ Novice
@JayDeeLight i hate this game i played for days never won a single game so i am ignoring this game and refusing to play it until it is more reasonable to players like me who cannot win at this game it made me question to signing up for another year and i have been with pogo for 14 years
Message 317 of 547 (309 Views)

★ Novice

I go through the entire game and it tells me I have one () left to eliminate but nothing shows up on the screen to let me see where it is.  This happened two time in the past half hour.  It has made the game a real pain tp play.  This along with trying to finish all the challenges being thrown out here in a month, especially long games that require four season tiles for 40 or 60 games and also the ones that you have to do in order to reach the goal, is making me ready to not renew my subscription the next time it comes due.  That's where Garden Blast comes in to play, it is the last game to play in the one series and it won't let me finish it.

Message 318 of 547 (306 Views)

★ Guide
@spend573 Hi, look below at the "snippet" from "Pogo Insider" I posted on Friday. Does the level you are trying to complete belong to the levels on the EA Pogo "issues" list?
Message 319 of 547 (387 Views)

★ Guide

~ Hi: For website not loading properly (esp in games like GB w lots of bells & whistles in the user interface in combination with heavy sessions of play, give this a try:

Sometimes your browser may end up with a local copy of the website data in your browser cache that doesn’t match the latest version on the server. As a result, a web page may look incorrect or not function properly. To fix this, we need to force the web browser to discard what it already has in the cache and to download the latest version of the site. Many people call this a “hard refresh.”

In most browsers on PC and Mac, you can perform a simple action to force a hard refresh. Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and click on the reload icon on your browser’s toolbar. There are also keyboard shortcuts to perform the equivalent hard refresh. As listed below, there are multiple ways to do the same action:

Chrome, Firefox, or Edge for Windows: Press Ctrl+F5 (If that doesn’t work, try Shift+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R).

Chrome or Firefox for Mac: Press Shift+Command+R.

Safari for Mac: There is no simple keyboard shortcut to force a hard refresh. Instead, press Command+Option+E to empty the cache, then hold down Shift and click Reload in the toolbar.

Safari for iPhone and iPad: There is no shortcut to force a cache refresh. You’ll have to dig into settings to erase your browser’s cache.

After you perform the hard refresh, you should see the web page go blank, and the reloading process will take longer than usual. That’s because the browser is re-downloading all of the data and images on the site.

If forcing a refresh didn’t fix the issue, you can try to do a hard refresh again.  If that doesn’t help, the issue may be with the website itself—or your browser may need an update.

Hope this helps, tmazgal ~ Good luck! (Copy & paste for your future reference.)

Message 320 of 547 (381 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help