No games will load

by Blackie9999999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No games will load

★ Novice

None of the games will load. Every morning, after playing pogo games for an hour or so, suddenly none of them load, I get a black screen when I click on the game. I have tried signing out, clearing cookies, and finally the only thing that works is to restart my PC, every single morning, when this occurs. It's constant. What is happening?

Message 1 of 10 (942 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No games will load

Community Manager
@Blackie9999999 Thank you for going into further detail, to confirm can you check for updates for your operating system and hardware and see if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (791 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

i have the same problem played awhile this afternoon same yesterday than i get the blue box  refresh or quit game  happens in all games  was working real good 4 awhile but yesterday a mess i hope we can soon fix  also havent been able to play twizzle  for months  help gladys

Message 2 of 10 (888 Views)

★ Novice
@gladys91144 i see im not the only one with this problem today. Every game I try to play i get the blue box refresh or quit also. It was working fine for about an hour and now none of the games will load. I hope pogo will fix this soon
Message 3 of 10 (861 Views)

Community Manager

@hotflash39fSB @Blackie9999999 @gladys91144 

To confirm is everyone running into an issue loading games today? We saw momentary issues the other day and these should now be resolved. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 10 (829 Views)

★ Novice

No…my issue is every single day. At some point after I’ve been playing for awhile or sometimes the minute I start playing games, the games stop loading. Signing out and back in, clearing cookies, clearing history doesn’t work. The only thing that works, is to restart my PC. Every morning. It’s been this way for months. I’m thinking of abandoning Pogo, it’s too frustrating.

Message 5 of 10 (821 Views)

Community Manager
@Blackie9999999 Thank you for going into further detail, to confirm can you check for updates for your operating system and hardware and see if this continues?

Illium.png

Message 6 of 10 (792 Views)

★★ Novice

still wont load i have reset my  computer over and over

Message 7 of 10 (692 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

We all are having issues today. Still won't load 

Message 8 of 10 (681 Views)

★ Novice

Not sure why but seems like the issue is still there only maybe now in a different time zone or country.  Every game i try to play is giving me the blue box and lost connection. Can't be on my end did a windows update last week and no problem till now.

Message 9 of 10 (649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WHy are games not loading after playing for a few hours.   Did the same last night.   This is unreal, we pay yearly to play these games...What is happening???????????/

Message 10 of 10 (643 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help