My volumne works for all games but Poppit Bingo

by cdale300

Original Post

My volumne works for all games but Poppit Bingo

★★ Novice

Volumne is not working in poppit bingo. I have tested my speakers. I have sound in all other games but this one

Message 1 of 20 (608 Views)

Re: My volumne works for all games but Poppit Bingo

★★★★★ Novice

this day is Christmas eve 2022 lol and still they cant  seem to fix the issue  not only that but now the bingo game is running faster making it almost impossible to keep up with 4 cards and a lot more than just two people are or have been having this problem

Message 2 of 20 (492 Views)

@vickimil Have you tried to turn off the sound in the game, then unmute it? Mine seems to be working just fine.
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 20 (477 Views)

@vickimil Did this get resolved?
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 20 (457 Views)

Community Manager
@vickimil To confirm are you running into issues with sounds and keeping up with games speed?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 20 (387 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

they EA somehow got my sounds working in all but a few games. I have had alot of issues with sounds try this this see if it helps you, clear your web browser history/cache. you will probably have to go through EA tech if it does not work  it is ALOT of work getting through but it told me there was a 60 plus minute wait but i stayed and a tech got online with me within 3 mins he had me do some things like cleaning my web and rebooting my pc. a couple things i was not to comfy with but when i was done it worked. the last step of rebooting your pc will kick you off TEXT TECH HELP but if it works you won"t need them.. Hope it helps

Message 6 of 20 (376 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

they EA somehow got my sounds working in all but a few games. I have had alot of issues with sounds try this this see if it helps you, clear your web browser history/cache. you will probably have to go through EA tech if it does not work  it is ALOT of work getting through but it told me there was a 60 plus minute wait but i stayed and a tech got online with me within 3 mins he had me do some things like cleaning my web and rebooting my pc. a couple things i was not to comfy with but when i was done it worked. the last step of rebooting your pc will kick you off TEXT TECH HELP but if it works you won"t need them.. Hope it helps

Message 7 of 20 (373 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yes but i am having to get EA help almost on a monthly 

Message 8 of 20 (372 Views)

Community Manager
@vickimil Apologies to confirm do sound issues return monthly, or are you running into additional issues with Pogo?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 9 of 20 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

well to answer you i am having sound issues AGAIN in poppit bingo? yes atleast once a month i run into problems on pogo games but the no sound in poppit bingo is the worst as this is my favorite game and cant really play without sound

CAN YOU HELP

Message 10 of 20 (278 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help