by vickimil

Original Post

Re: My volumne works for all games but Poppit Bingo

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium i am having sound issues again right now
Message 11 of 20 (361 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @vickimil Thanks for the update, would it be possible to get the following information?

• Screename:
  • Device Make/Model:
  • Which Web Browser (and Version) is being used: 

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 12 of 20 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

my screen name is vickimil on pogo and another update we have discovered, after teck support just disappeared from the phone call, once i figured out how to run pogo from windows edge 10 i regained sound in poppit bingo and other games. i would really rather run it in google chrome so now i have two short cuts one for each. i still do not have sound for bingo and other games in the chrome browser even after i cleared my browser history. i really wished the tech support would stay on just helping me get through steps they are asking me to do but it seems like if it might take me a minute they are quickly to switch to helping someone in between which leaves me wondering if they are even still there. not everyone is so tech or even computer savy as they are

Message 13 of 20 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

also when i open my pogo from shortcut on my desktop it opens in its own window with the 3dot menu in the top blue window it gives me the opption to open in chrome so how the tech said it was chrome it is ? i just opened it in a chrome browser window still no sound 

Message 14 of 20 (314 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @vickimil Thanks for this update, to check when you use a shortcut or you open Google Chrome, then manually go to pogo.com and select your game, or do you have the game's webpage saved as a shortcut on your desktop? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 15 of 20 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

both or either no sound in some games and no sound in poppit bingo. I have a shortcut to the pogo app on desktop and have went through chrome i do have sound on all games including poppit bingo if i use the windows edge pogo shortcut on my desktop

Message 16 of 20 (288 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @vickimil Thanks for this update, its interesting that chrome continues to have a sound issue. Can you check chromes browser settings for anything that might be blocking sounds?

Play music or sound across Chrome tabs

1. On your computer, open Chrome "".
  2. In a tab, play music, a video, or anything else with sound. You can stay on that tab or navigate to a different one. 
  3. To control the sound, at the top right, click Media control Media control
  4. You can pause, go to the next song or video, or click to go back to the tab where the song or video plays. 

Tip: Your media will continue to play whether you stay in the tab or go to a different one. 

Change your default Sound permissions on your computer

To let sites play sound when you visit them:
  1. Open Chrome "".
  2. At the top right, click More More and then Settings. 
  3. Click Privacy and security and then Site Settings and then Sound.
  4. Select the option you want as your default setting.

Illium.png

Message 17 of 20 (264 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

lol now my pogo shortcut has a speaker on the side bar something i never had before this allowed me to turn sounds on in all games also already had sounds thru out chrome well THANK YOU and hope it lasts longer than a month or so

Message 18 of 20 (254 Views)

@vickimil I so happy that this worked for you!!!
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 19 of 20 (245 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

do you have sound issues still?

quick fix that works always now i turn too is switching to MicroSoft  Edge Browser no issues when useing that one but i have sound in both browsers...Hope this help others out there

Message 20 of 20 (235 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help