Monopoly Sudoku Active Challenge Game Is Iron Grid Within The Game

by quietdiWR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Monopoly Sudoku Active Challenge Game Is Iron Grid Within The Game

★ Guide

In Challenge Central, a Monopoly Sudoku Active Challenge correctly displays the name of the game as Monopoly Sudoku, but within the game, Iron Grid is displayed as the name of the game.

Please see the attached screenshots.

Message 1 of 5 (368 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Monopoly Sudoku Active Challenge Game Is Iron Grid Within The Game

Community Manager
@quietdiWR Wanted to reach out, this should now be fixed. I was able to see if correctly through my account.

You may need to clear cookies and cache, but once you have a moment can you confirm?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (208 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@quietdiWR Thanks for letting us know about this! I have shared it with our team. To check when playing is your progress still counting?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (331 Views)

★ Guide

Yes, progress toward the challenge is counting. I completed the challenge this morning, July 19th.

Also, I purchased the Monopoly Sudoku "Making Big Money Badge" challenge (Win 10 games in 2 Weeks!) today, and "Iron Grid" is the name of game when I view "My Active Challenges" in the game.

Message 3 of 5 (312 Views)

Community Manager
@quietdiWR Thank you for sharing this, I have shared what's happening with the team and we are currently investigating.

If I have further information to share I can do so here.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 5 (282 Views)

Community Manager
@quietdiWR Wanted to reach out, this should now be fixed. I was able to see if correctly through my account.

You may need to clear cookies and cache, but once you have a moment can you confirm?

Illium.png

Message 5 of 5 (209 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help