Mahjong Sancturary

by dc10baby46

Original Post

Mahjong Sancturary

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is something wrong with it.  You get to the end and it leaves 3 un matched items.  there is no way to get.  Help.

Message 1 of 15 (678 Views)

Re: Mahjong Sancturary

Community Manager

Hi @dc10baby46     

Can you try going through the following steps and let us know if you continue running into issues after? 

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Private Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)  
  • Try another Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 15 (651 Views)

Re: MAHJONG SANCTUARY EVENT 01/28-02/03 - NO CREDIT GIVEN FOR TODAYS COMPLETED P

★★★ Newbie

this is the first time ive had a problem with the daily challenge  but it does the same thing at 975 not sure if thats the end  or the same problem

Message 3 of 15 (618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried your suggestions plus trying a different computer and still no go. It occurs on the daily challenge, I am on day #2. Towards the end of the board the "drop" of tiles that occur has a onger pause and then nothing. I've tried to complete ths board 5 times today.

Message 4 of 15 (620 Views)

Mahjong Sanctuary daily glitch

★★★ Apprentice

Twice now today, I have tried playing the daily calendar game and right near the end when I am about to win, it starts glitching with screen flashing, but no tiles being put on the board with the rain feature... until the end when it gives me two random tiles that match nothing & so cannot win. No credit given for playing. See screenshots.

YES, CACHE IS CLEARED, ETC. Pogo has a lot of glitches with no responses/resolutions. This darned suggestion is given every time and it is not helpful.

Message 5 of 15 (655 Views)

Submit a ticket

★★ Novice

There is a problem with the daily game in Mahjong Sanctuary.  When you get towards the end of the game, the screen starts flashing & dumps a group of tiles when it is raining. Then when you get to the end of the game, you are left with two mismatched tiles making it impossible to complete the game. I played multiple times with the same result each time. I checked one of the chat rooms, & found out that the people in the chat room were all having the same problem. There were 50 plus people and that was all the chat in the room was about. Can someone please fix the problem, or at least give the credit for today's (01/25/2023) daily game? Thank you for your time.-- Sherry Hoernig aka Fayth in God1997.

Message 6 of 15 (621 Views)

Re: Mahjong Sanctuary daily glitch

★★★ Newbie

same here, played five games no way to win

Message 7 of 15 (630 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I lost yesterday because of not working.  So now I will not get the count for the whole week.  Sad.

Message 8 of 15 (597 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

We know all about cleaning and such.  It was happening to all of us.  The game was not working right.

Message 9 of 15 (594 Views)

Re: Mahjong Sanctuary daily glitch

★★★ Apprentice

As all the comments show, many are having this issue, but we are not getting any support. No response provided. I used the email support as well & they only tell you to go here for help. This is ridiculous!!!

Message 10 of 15 (578 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help