Mahjong Sanctuary stuck

by mom2mmb73agwl

Original Post

Mahjong Sanctuary stuck

★★★ Newbie

Mahjong Sanctuary: The vine and clipper issue is happening on level 25.

Message 1 of 10 (979 Views)

Re: Mahjong Sanctuary stuck

★★★★★ Novice
@mom2mmb73agwl Hi mom2, what exactly is the "vine and clipper issue" you are describing? A little more info would be more helpful. Thanks!
Message 2 of 10 (902 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the issue as well.  The tutorial pops up... I follow along with the instructions... and nothing happens.  I'm stuck!

Message 3 of 10 (858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im stuck as well, when the tutorial pops up it wants u to pick the first match, but you cant it wont do anything

Message 4 of 10 (846 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did they find away around it

Message 5 of 10 (823 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ZzzphyrFX You get to level 25 . Get tur
Torial cutter and clipper . And than you cannot get off tutorial. Not able to click on tiles to get to clipper
Message 6 of 10 (822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm past level 25 now!!!  What you need to do is this... when you're stuck in the tutorial part, go back then try again.  I was finally able to get two clippers on top.  I clicked them both and it worked and closed out the tutorial.

Best of luck to all!! 

Message 7 of 10 (770 Views)

mahjong sanctuary level 25

★★★ Newbie

Level 25 includes an intro/tutorial by the birds telling the player to match a set of cutters to clear the vine locking in a tile. The cutters are under other tiles and cannot be selected. The level was reset several times over two days. Sometimes one clipper can be selected but never both. This is disappointing. It was a fun game to play when I had a few minutes to spare some afternoons. 

Message 8 of 10 (649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have gone in and out of the level over 20 times. How do you get past the stupid  tutorial. I do not have 2 clippers to click. How can you turn off the tutorials.

Message 9 of 10 (642 Views)

Re: mahjong sanctuary level 25

★★★★★ Novice
@nam3stekali Hi nam, that screen shot was helpful (I think). Listen, I'm just another player but I'm on level 971 and I've never gotten a tutorial. However, from the looks of it (and this might help all that wrote in) it seems like everyone is just expecting to get the 2 matching clippers right away. That's not the case... You need to play the game just as you normally would making matches with all the tiles until you uncover 2 clippers that match. Once you uncover those 2 matching clippers click on them just like any other pair of matched tiles and they will make the vines disappear. I hope this helps, tc & hagd.
Message 10 of 10 (400 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help