Mahjong Garden won't load. All other games are fine.

by tasham0maA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mahjong Garden won't load. All other games are fine.

★★★ Newbie

Trying to finish a badge in MG. All I get is a blue screen for the past 2 days. The only button that works is the return to Pogo button.

Message 1 of 6 (1,124 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mahjong Garden won't load. All other games are fine.

Community Manager

Hi  @tasham0maA 

Can you try going through the following steps and let us know if you continue running into issues after? 

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Prive Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)   
  • Check your device meets the Requirements (<-- click here) to play POGO games  

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,080 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi  @tasham0maA 

Can you try going through the following steps and let us know if you continue running into issues after? 

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Prive Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)   
  • Check your device meets the Requirements (<-- click here) to play POGO games  

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@tasham0maA I did all of those things, and can only get a very few games
Message 3 of 6 (694 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ME TOO I CAN PLAY GAMES ON POGO BUT ALL SCREENS KEEP COMING UP BLUE. PLEASE, HELP ME!!!

Message 4 of 6 (587 Views)

★ Novice

I HAVE TRIED ALL THE STEPS YOU LIST TO SEE IF THAT WOULD HELP WITH MG NOT LOADING. I NEED

TO FINISH THE BADGES I WAS WORKING ON. THIS PROBLEM HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER 2 WEEKS.

Message 5 of 6 (250 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necroposting.  

If you are running into further issues, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information available.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Message 6 of 6 (210 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help