Re: Mahjong Games

by OkiwindmT

Original Post

Mahjong Games

★★★ Newbie

Mahjong stops with a message "No connectivity, no internet". Then it shuts down & I can't finish playing. PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM. THIS IS VERY ANNOYING. I PAY MONTHLY TO PLAY GAMES. IF I CAN'T PLAY GAMES  I WILL NOT PAY EVERY MONTH. THIS IS THE 3RD MESSAGE I'VE SENT BUT I NEVER GOT A REPLY OR THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED.

Message 1 of 5 (612 Views)

NO CONNECTION/NO INTERNET

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I CAN'T PLAY ANY GAMES. AFTER ABOUT 5 MINUTES A MESSAGE POPS UP CHECK CONNECTION/INTERNET. THEN THE GAME SHUTS DOWN.. I HAVE SENT SEVERAL MESSAGES & HAVEN'T GOTTEN A RESPONSE YET. I'M NOT GOING TO PAY EVERY MONTH IF I CAN'T PLAY ANY GAMES.

[CM - merged your post together]

Message 2 of 5 (626 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @ladydiamond1953 Thanks for letting us know what your seeing on Pogo, to check what type of internet connection are we using?

also, once you have a moment can you try going through the following steps?

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Prive Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)   

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 5 (580 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium
I have tried the forum but I never get a reply. I never know to whom I need for the help. Garden Mahjong is my favorite game but since all the changes the game is not performing as before., I am at 347 or in that area of ages but the dragon has not advanced from meeting the girl dragon. I would enjoy it so much better if the story line would age visually as well as it does technically,

Message 4 of 5 (552 Views)

Community Manager
@OkiwindmT To confirm have you tried the steps I posted above to see if the performance chances at all?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 5 (439 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help