Jungle Gin no side screen to chat

by materialxg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Jungle Gin no side screen to chat

★ Novice

Jungle Gin screen incomplete, not showing side where you chat and min. card needed, etc

Message 1 of 5 (439 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Jungle Gin no side screen to chat

Community Manager
@materialxg Can you try clearing your cookies and cache, then re-entering your game to see if this helps?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (428 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@materialxg Can you try clearing your cookies and cache, then re-entering your game to see if this helps?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (429 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same issue, have cleaned cookies and cache a few time, rebooted, shut down, nothing seems to work. 

Message 3 of 5 (377 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 4 of 5 (306 Views)

★ Novice

did clear thats when it stopped

Message 5 of 5 (275 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help