Re: Jewel Academy won’t load on iPads

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Jewel Academy won’t load on iPads

★★★ Newbie

Jewel Academy isn’t loading on iPads, even with the newest iOS. It looks like it’s loading until you click on the start arrow, then nothing - just background graphics and music. Several of us are having the same problem. What’s the solution?

Message 1 of 6 (682 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi Everyone

Thanks for sharing your experience with Bejeweled Stars, Depending on your device can we try going through our troubleshooting guide?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (290 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@Quesnoy I’ve tried using my iPhone and iPad as well as my husband’s using chrome, safari and Firefox. It loads to 100% and goes to a nighttime scene with music. There it stays.
Message 2 of 6 (380 Views)

Jewel Academy Challenge

★★★ Newbie

Jewel Academy won’t load all the way. It is preventing me from advancing to the other games after this challenge. I have even changed my browser with no luck . Any hints ! I’m guessing it’ll be too late by the time I get an answer as there is only a day left to play. It’s not the first time with this game. I know it’s just a game BUT it’s frustrating.

Message 3 of 6 (341 Views)

Re: Jewel Academy Challenge

★★ Apprentice

I have reported this game several times no fix yet very frustrating 

Message 4 of 6 (313 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same problem for months now reported this issue several times and still not fixed!!!

Message 5 of 6 (308 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone

Thanks for sharing your experience with Bejeweled Stars, Depending on your device can we try going through our troubleshooting guide?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 6 (291 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help