Re: Jet Sol

by dc10baby46

Original Post

Jet Sol

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I was playing jet sol doing badge that you need seat belts.  Got almost have way done.   Now jet sol after you hit play.  It does nothing.   Help.  I have done all the cleaning and all the tricks.  All browsers the same.  Does not work in my name.  Now my hubby on same computer can play in his name.   What is up.?  It scary cause a while back there were some that lost jet sol and was told it was un fixable.  Just not right.  I pray that is not me.   Please fix games.

Message 1 of 8 (650 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @dc10baby46 To confirm does the game load indefinitely, or do you get an error message at all?

Can you check if you have tried the following steps?

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Prive Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)   
  • Check your device meets the Requirements (<-- click here) to play POGO games   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (621 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Done all of the above.   All other games work.  And Jet sol was working.   Then started the mix match challenge for seat belts.  I get page to click play.  I click play and it just stays there.   I have been on pogo from the beginning.  I know all the tricks.   Again it is not my computer.  Cause hubby got on and he could play in his name of jet sol with no problem.   But mine goes no where.   He went into my name and he could not get mine to work.  So it is not the computer.  But something on pogo end.   You can go into my name and check and it will not work for you.

Message 3 of 8 (610 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Also  since it stopped working.  I think pogo or ea should give me this badge.   I was half way through.  

Jet Set Solitaire
Remove 40 Seatbelt cards in 4 weeks!

26 / 40   When I put this mix match up.   This is where after i took a break.  Could not play.  
Message 4 of 8 (602 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @dc10baby46 Thanks for this information, would it be possible to get a DxDiag of the system your using so I can pass this on to the team? 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 8 (578 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium I have done everything. Nothing helps jet sol. All I can say stop saying it is on our end. When It is pogo. I can not fix on pogo side. Been with you for 22 years. We deserve more. Fix games. I am not the only one with this issues. Others have had this and never got fixed. They can not play jet sol at all. Either fix jet sol. Or remove. Maybe remove and bring back. I don't have the answeres. All I know I have done all on my end and it still won't work.
Message 6 of 8 (547 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@dc10baby46 again it is not my computer. Hubby got on in his name and was able to play. He went into my name and it would not work. I am really upset. Sorry but things need to be looked at. You are going to lose more people.
Message 7 of 8 (546 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium I just now even downloaded pogo. To see if that would work. It did not. But i kept it. Please fix jet sol for all of us. Or put it to the side and not be a challenge any more. not right or fair.
Message 8 of 8 (530 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help