Jet Set Solitary wont open.

by RoseJSnow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Jet Set Solitary wont open.

★ Novice

Pogo - Jet Set Solitary wont load. I refreshed the page several times. I wont get this weekly badge on time. What do I do?

Message 1 of 18 (1,775 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Jet Set Solitary wont open.

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @RoseJSnow.

I'm sorry to hear it hasn't opened for you. Please try running our HTML5 troubleshooting and let me know how it goes for you.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (1,724 Views)

All Replies

Hey there, @RoseJSnow.

I'm sorry to hear it hasn't opened for you. Please try running our HTML5 troubleshooting and let me know how it goes for you.

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 18 (1,725 Views)

Hey there, @RoseJSnow. I'm just checking in. How did the troubleshooting go?

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 18 (1,686 Views)

★ Novice

Pogo needs to fix the problem i done everything that can be done and still nothing so please pogo fix it so we all can play this game

Message 4 of 18 (1,560 Views)

★ Novice

The game is stuck in the opening screen. This happens on my computer and my android phone. I missed a weekly challenge and cannot finish the first of three Thanksgiving challenges.

Boo!!

Message 5 of 18 (1,419 Views)

@KarhuaLise I signed in on my phone and it opened with no problems. Have you tried the advice in this thread with the troubleshooting?
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 18 (1,412 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is an account issue that is happening to more and more players. I've been through the technical help twice, and they finally just said there is no available fix. So in that case, I respectfully request that you DO NOT USE JET SET SOLITAIRE for any future challenges. It is not fair to the many (and that is multiplying) of us who cannot earn the rewards because the game is permanently broken for us. If you are one of the lucky ones it still works for, don't stop playing until you get the challenge as one day it will stop working for you too. Mine stopped at the end of October.

Message 7 of 18 (1,401 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I’ve been having the same issue since January. I know that a lot of other people have the same issue as well. I’ve missed out on a lot of badges and pogies. Pogo has been of no help to me 

Message 8 of 18 (1,375 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My jet set hasn't worked since October.  Same problem as everyone else; game loads fine...click "Play" and it freezes.  Curiously, though, when I go back to Pogo Home Page and scroll down to category of "Games Recently Played" Jet Set is there, which means  its counting me  as playing even though I haven't.  I have gone through 3 techs and explained our problems and gone through all the "fixes"; my case # finally said "No fix available".  Very sad.  I've bought many badges for this game.  Pogo will also lose a lot of money, because no one will buy this game's badges anymore.  Thanks for letting me vent.

Message 9 of 18 (1,228 Views)

★★ Novice

i am having same issue.   My husband can play jet set on all 4 of our computers but i can not get it to load on any of them. I believe it is account related and have reported that several months ago but stil no fix.  

Message 10 of 18 (1,198 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help