[Resolved] Story Quest freezing in Episode 3

by PeggyJoan1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Resolved] Story Quest freezing in Episode 3

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello,

Playing Story Quest love this game I have to say. I purchased Frankenstein. All episodes. I get to number 2 episodes it lets me play until 4/5 and it freezes. I can do anything what gives???

PeggyJoan1 

I play in POGO. 

[CM - updated title for better visibility]

Message 6 of 22 (1,048 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Investigating] Story Quest freezing in Episode 3

Community Manager

Hey Pogo Players!

We have been able to roll out a fix for this, Can everybody who was running into this issue check if it's still happening?

** Note: you may need to clear cookies/cache and restart your device first.

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 22 of 22 (729 Views)

All Replies

story quest is sticking and not loading

★★★★★ Newbie

I was playing storyqustr, snow white 3 and it is stuck on loading. It no\t only happened to me but y sister at a different location

Message 1 of 22 (948 Views)

Re: story quest is sticking and not loading

Community Manager

@Motherd7 Can you and your sister go through our HTML5 guide and let me know if you continue having loading issues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 22 (904 Views)

★ Novice
@Motherd7 this is a new problem and happened to me on 3 different episodes in Story Quest...have been playing this game long time...hope they fix it soon....

Message 3 of 22 (886 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My games sticks on Snow White, episode 4, chapter 4.  It sticks on "loading" and won't let me continue to the final chapter.  Since it costs 20 gems for these games, I'd like to be able to play them. 

Message 4 of 22 (879 Views)

Community Manager

@katpit1955 @Myrgana9 Have you been able to check out the HTML steps I linked above? If so can you let me know what device and web browser you are using?

Illium.png

Message 5 of 22 (849 Views)

Re: Story Quest

★★★ Newbie
@PeggyJoan1 I have the same issue only with Snow White Episode 3. Can play 4/5 and then won't load the last
Message 7 of 22 (1,042 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue except it is Beauty and the Beast, Episode 3, Part 4. I have tried everything and it is still frozen solid.

Message 8 of 22 (1,021 Views)

storyquest

★★ Novice

i purchased storyquest beauty and the beast episode 3 today.  But it will not play. It says loading but will never m. All the other episodes are playing fine.  I tried to log off and tried to login again, tried different browsers but nothing helps.  Any assistance would be appreciated thank you!  mysschvs

Message 9 of 22 (995 Views)

★★ Novice
@JustEnuf Im stuck on beauty and the beast episode 3 part 4 also. Just purchased today too.
Message 10 of 22 (1,015 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help