[Investigating] Monopoly Sudoku - Unknown Error - Losing Money

by quietdiWR

Original Post

Re: Monopoly Sudoku doesn't award winnings

★ Novice

Me too!! I have lost millions. It happens whenever hitting "Collect". I have wasted so many power ups that I have purchased, I love the game especially since Mahjong Sanctuary goes months with nothing new as well as Phylinx no update for years.

Message 141 of 446 (462 Views)

Re: Monopoly Sudoku - Unknown Error - Losing Money

★★★★ Novice

Now when I finish a puzzle, and I get the credit for the money from the puzzle, when I go back to the game a few hours later or the next day the money is gone.  I am so tired of this!  I paid alot of money to get to the point I am at now.  I love this game, so please work faster and get it fixed.  I would also like all the gems I have lost and/or credit the 200,000,000+ that I have lost because of this stupid error issue.

Message 142 of 446 (462 Views)

★ Apprentice

If I could find the "me too" button, I would use it.  This game sucks, fix it now.

Message 143 of 446 (458 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Me Too! not sure if this will help tech support find the answer but here is a screen shot with some error info while I had the issue too. refer to screenshot.

Message 144 of 446 (477 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am also stuck at 2,147,450.  Have you also noticed that the total winnings, ( on the page that showed lifetime and weekly stats)  is a negative and the more that ypu win, the lower it goes.  The same negative appeared in Peggle, and it wasnt until it got to zero that the scores actually counted for anything.

Message 145 of 446 (559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I buy gems to increase my winnings and losing my money to unknown error i think i may stop wasting my money on this game

Message 146 of 446 (557 Views)

★★ Novice

It works then it doesn't work, it works then it doesn't work.  I have been fortunate to only experience the ERROR situation where I play, I use my cards to get a second community/chance card, and use another card to double my $ at the end of a sudoku puzzle only to get the "challenge screen" which some weeks I am working towards a badge and others I am not (have had the ERROR situation both ways), and when it returns to the main game screen with buildings, etc. I get an error box and lose all the $ I earned from the sudoku round.  Previously it was not giving credit to the daily target either but today it is giving credit to target for daily chest but today getting ERROR box and nothing to earnings.  It is frustrating because I have purchased a whole bunch of gems to play and wasted between 1/3 and 1/2 for ERROR situation that doesn't update earning from sudoku round.  Also, throughout, I was working on the 3 week Trophy badge that ended yesterday'ish and only got to 27 of 40 becase I kept hitting so many patches with or without playing extra cards where absolutely no earnings were updated.  I really am not very happy with this.  I understand some glitches happen especially with a new game, but this glitch has been ongoing since launch and after 15 pages of reports of this problem since launch, I have yet to see any response from the technical team on this problem, nor has anything been fed back to POGO construction zone regarding this known problem.  And just to be clear, here is what I know from my end:

1.  It happens on Chrome, Edge, and Firefox browsers

2.  It happens if the pogo cookies on any of the above browsers are cleared, then relog into POGO.

3.  It happens if the computer is rebooted.

4.  It never resets the Gems or the cards left (if I had 5 left and used 3, and have 2 left at end of sudoku round, I get no credit for the earnings and the cards are still depleted at 2 for example)

5.  Most recently, it was doing it over the weekend, yesterday, last night, and now tonight.

6.  It seems to fix at some point all on it's own (not sure if something is being done behind the scenes) only to happen again, wash, rinse, repeat.

Message 147 of 446 (539 Views)

★ Apprentice

You can add another problem to this already plagued game.  The treasure chest is now giving ZERO, nil, nada, Sweet FA.  Either fix it or retire it.  

Message 148 of 446 (528 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@gtator115115 I found out why there isn't a "me too" button I found it in ABOUT FAQ at top of page. WHAT IS A ME TOO?

Clicking Me too on a post lets the author know that you have the same issue or that you like the post.
Sometimes, a post is locked and cannot accept any more replies, Me too clicks, or XP. Those options will not appear on a locked post.
Message 149 of 446 (513 Views)

★★★ Novice

So once again I go out of the game and back to the home page, come back a couple of hours later and over 10 Million has disappeared from my bank.  I started playing again, because it looked like it had been fixed, but now I see that it hasn't. 

POGO - When will this be fixed?  And how do you plan to compensate all of us that have been stripped of Millions and Millions of dollars in our bank?  And the gems that we have used to purchase the power ups, just to have all the money disappear from our bank?

These bugs have been going on ever since the game launched and we have not heard one word from POGO on just what the status is and how they plan to compensate us for all the money taken from our banks!!!  Did the programmer who created this game even fully test it?  Cause, as a programmer myself, it sure doesn't look like it was, or these bugs would have been found before it launched!!  My Club POGO membership is soon coming up to renew, if we don't start getting some answers, that just might now happen for this player!!

Message 150 of 446 (500 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help