Re: Canasta being frozen by player

by EA_Illium

Original Post

★ Novice
Message 11 of 42 (1,112 Views)

canasta

★★★ Novice

since they changed Canasta once I play  one game then join another it freezes up and it wont let me meld....

Message 12 of 42 (1,107 Views)

Re: canasta

★ Novice
@TOOTSIENJ1 my friends lish dont show in canasta
Message 13 of 42 (1,076 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

*** Marking for Visibility, we are still looking into this ***

Hey Pogo Players!

We are currently aware of reports that players are freezing Canasta games. 

Currently, we are trying to get more information over how this might occur, and what it looks like from your perspective. 

Anyone running into this issue, can you please share in this thread or private message me photos or videos of how this looks when it happens? As well as any additional details you notice? (like the page re-loading, getting messages, someone saying they're doing it, etc)

As we look into this I will be sure to share information. 

Thanks, everyone!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 14 of 42 (4,195 Views)

Re: [Investigating] Canasta being frozen by player

★★★ Newbie
@Tigger13slrP Please bring back the chat and rating
Message 15 of 42 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What these mean players are doing is they just keep hitting the chat arrow, so the game never ends, and it makes us have to forfeit.  It happens to me a lot.  They don't like it if you are winning, and they call us cheaters if we keep our cards in our hand, and go out all at once.  Then they accuse us of cheating...The robots do it to me all the time...

Message 16 of 42 (972 Views)

Re: CHEATING IN CANASTA

★★★ Newbie

The problem is not freezing the pile, that is not cheating.  Freezing the whole game, is cheating.

Message 17 of 42 (968 Views)

★ Novice
@Tigger13slrP I have lost games because it loses connection and I can't get back to my game so I lose and I was winning
Message 18 of 42 (960 Views)

★ Novice
@Tigger13slrP When they do this to me I tell them I'm not leaving . Whoever leaves first loses. It is agravating but if you don't leave 1st you win.

Message 19 of 42 (888 Views)

Re: CHEATING IN CANASTA

★ Novice
@BlondScotsBabeRg i agree with you i stop playing.....i am going try again
Message 20 of 42 (880 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help