I AM TRYING FOR 2 DAYS NOW PLAYING SAID PROGRESS AND DATA NOT SAVED!!

by TenderLilOne

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I AM TRYING FOR 2 DAYS NOW PLAYING SAID PROGRESS AND DATA NOT SAVED!!

★ Novice

I AM TRYING FOR 2 DAYS NOW PLAYING STT, BUT KEEPS FREEZING UP, HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, PLUS WHEN I DO WIN A GAME IT IS NOT SAVING PROGRESS OR DATA,  THIS HAS DOES THIS FOR 2 DAYS NOW, I PLAY ON FF, EDGE, GC...WHERE EVER I CAN GET IT TO PLAY AND WIN, BUT DOING SAME THING, I DID MY SONS AND HIS NEVER DID THIS, HOW CAN I WIN THIS BADGE IN STT IF I CAN NOT GET ANY CREDIT FOR IT???...EVEN MY SISTER TRIED PLAYING IT ON HER DEVICE AND STILL DOING THE SAME THING, IT IS HAPPENING ONLY UNDER MY NAME, I WANT TO KNOW WHY, TIME IS TICKING AWAY ON ME WINNING THIS BADGE AND MY 600 POGIS POINTS!!!!!...SO WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO NOW, IF I CANNOT WIN THIS BADGE AND MY 600 POINTS??...ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME POGO??...THANK YOU...:-(

Message 1 of 3 (269 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I AM TRYING FOR 2 DAYS NOW PLAYING SAID PROGRESS AND DATA NOT SAVED!!

Champion (Retired)

@TenderLilOne   I'm wondering if this might be a user account specific problem since it seems to only be happening when you use your login name. You have done your son's badge on the same device with no issues.  Does it make any difference at all if you use private browser mode  (incognito mode)?  That might be worth a try. 

Please contact the Help Center for assistance.  It would be beneficial to myself, as well as the readers here on EA AHQ, if you could return back here with any resolutions or suggestions that were found.  Thank you.  Good luck.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (191 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @TenderLilOne Can we try going through the following steps?

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Private Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)  
  • Try another Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari
  • Check your device meets the Requirements (<-- click here) to play POGO games   

If you continue to run into issues Please Let us Know: 

• Screename:
  • Device Make/Model:
  • Which Web Browser (and Version) is being used:

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@TenderLilOne   I'm wondering if this might be a user account specific problem since it seems to only be happening when you use your login name. You have done your son's badge on the same device with no issues.  Does it make any difference at all if you use private browser mode  (incognito mode)?  That might be worth a try. 

Please contact the Help Center for assistance.  It would be beneficial to myself, as well as the readers here on EA AHQ, if you could return back here with any resolutions or suggestions that were found.  Thank you.  Good luck.

Message 3 of 3 (192 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help