Re: Green Screen Monoply Soduku

by EA_Joz

Original Post

[Investigating] Green Screen Monoply Soduku

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Up until a couple of days ago I had no issues with Monopoly Sudoku but now it loads through its screens and then gets to the one with the green background and thats as far as it goes. Sits on the green screen and does nothing. It's a Windows 10 Pro OS Build 19043.1149 with AMD FX 4.00ghz 8 core processor, 24gm ram, 4TB HD, 2 AMD Radeon 5450 video cards. I am using google chrome version 92.0.4515.07. Loads the following web page but just a green screen.  https://www.pogo.com/games/monopoly-sudoku/play

Message 1 of 40 (2,210 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @lwynnsMc Sorry to hear that you are having issues with Monopoly Soduku. Thank you for providing your system and browser information! If you are still experiencing the same issue, please provide the following information:

• Please provide a screenshot of the green screen that you are getting.
  • What steps have you take to help resolve the issue?
Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 40 (2,191 Views)

Monopoly Sudoku, 128 stars

★ Novice

I have reached the airport level. I have 128 stars. I can see the airport & a plane - everything else is green, sometimes I get the green arrow over the airport building, when I click on it the message states " 50 000 000 coming soon". When will the airport level be ready?

Message 3 of 40 (1,785 Views)

★★★ Novice

The issue is only in Google Chrome and I have checked my settings and cannot find anything. I have enclosed 2 screen shots of what happens when I try to play. It starts loading and then goes to green. 

Message 4 of 40 (2,105 Views)

★★★ Novice

The issue is only in Google Chrome and I have checked my settings and cannot find anything. I cleared cache.

I have enclosed 3 screen shots of what happens when I try to play. It starts loading and then goes to green. 

Message 5 of 40 (2,096 Views)

Re: Monopoly Sudoku, 128 stars

★★★ Novice
@SweetSexySierra7 Simple answer is when they get decent programmers instead idiots who obviously do not test these games!!!!!!
Message 6 of 40 (1,727 Views)

★ Novice

It's just not chrome. It is also happening om fox and edge. It is NOT your pc or browser, it is an EA/Pogo problem!!

Message 7 of 40 (2,077 Views)

★★★ Novice

It is working fine on my firefox. Up to 2 billon dollars and counting.

Message 8 of 40 (2,077 Views)

Re: Monopoly Sudoku, 128 stars

★ Novice

Large smile  thank you for the reply tiggerjules

Message 9 of 40 (1,715 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I got mine to work by turning on use hardware acceleration when available in browser settings on system tab. I then turned it off and it went green again, turned it on again and it works again. This was the case for both Edge and Chrome browsers. Picture of where setting is located.

Message 10 of 40 (2,066 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help