[Feedback Thread] Garden Blast Levels

by urug6969_2

Original Post

[Feedback Thread] Garden Blast Levels

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Have you given up on Garden Blast?  I have a long list of problems in that game.  I notice you have never given it as any challenge, which is a very good idea as it has so many issues.  A brief list follows.

1:  Game will hang up in mid play, usually after a major match.

2:  Game will not load, sometimes.  A reload of same page then works.

3: Often times even  though the in game star monitor shows 3 stars at the end of play it only awards 2 stars at end.

4: Most irritating, the supposed "random" level for play selector is not at all random!  More than twenty percent of levels selected

are levels that divide by ten, which are the harder "challenge: rounds.  The last 127 levels I was presented with had 33 levels

the were multiples of ten!

Are there any plans to actually fix this game? 

Message 3 of 547 (11,474 Views)

Garden Blast

★★★ Novice

Garden Blast   How do you get past level 200?  No coins left to buy anything. 

Message 1 of 547 (11,282 Views)

Re: Garden Blast

Community Manager
@CwizzyLU To confirm are you getting an error message, or is the game freezing?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 547 (11,269 Views)

Re: Garden Blast Multiple Problems...

★ Guide

Anybody else playing this game?  Care to comment on the problems you see?

Message 4 of 547 (11,408 Views)

★★ Guide
@urug6969_2 My problem is, it won't let me access any of the boosters I earned with the stars. It wants me to pay gems for the seeds to pay the the earned boosters themselves. I have paid between 300 & 400 gems just to get through 3 extremely hard levels and am stuck on level 200. I'm trying to win a badge and I didn't get anywhere on EA chat last night. They said to download Chrome but that didn't do a thing. They never told me how to access my boosters. Does anyone else know how to? I told them I had bought all the badges for the game, I wish I hadn't bought any at all.
Message 5 of 547 (11,232 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've won level 240 several times and the game freezes so you can't go any further.

I also spent a ;ot to get to that level.

Message 6 of 547 (11,200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@urug6969_2~ In agreement with Points 2., 3. and 4. made below. In hindsight, I made a major mistake in buying the Garden Blast badges. The badges are ridiculously long as it is, but the “Use 200 Disco Balls” is difficult at my current skill level. I'm sure completing thee "200" will be easier as I get better at figuring out what is required to make bombs, rockets & disco dance balls.

I also discovered the game counts only those disco balls created in-game. It’s maddening to realize this fact too late--especially when I’ve purchased disco balls in multiples of 10’s - only to see one or two counted towards the challenge and only later realizing the purchased disco balls never counted.  It's especially ludicrous when every new "hint" like this has to be discovered without Game Instructions.  Oh well, I guess I can consider that extremely expensive hint as "passed forward.". 

Message 7 of 547 (11,035 Views)

★ Guide
@Jadzeamay ~ You may have this answer by now: Boosters can only be used--whether awarded or purchased--BEFORE you hit the “Play” button. Good luck.
(You have hit the nail on the head: Where ARE The “Garden Blast" Game Rules??)
Message 8 of 547 (11,029 Views)

★ Guide
@dependence656 ~ Consider yourself ahead of the game and now “saving lots.” The 3rd random game I got after Level 240 was to be rewarded with the super-hard Level 200 which basically requires multiple boosters and power ups. Like the OP stated above, I get too many of the super-hard levels (that end in “0”), The game never becomes “just fun” or
“relaxing" to play.
Message 9 of 547 (11,016 Views)

★ Guide

You may have this knowledge about Garden Blast by now, but just in case:  Boosters  (rockets, bombs, disco balls) must be chosen before you click on the “Play” button.  As you know, every game board is “luck of the draw,” and every level (almost) needs to be replayed at least twice or more.  That’s the big drag about choosing to use boosters before you can even see the layout of the gameboard.  It’s usually better to create your own boosters in-game, but some of the 200 levels could always use an extra bomb or disco ball to start off with, but not always.  You can use power-ups (hammer for one tile/block; glove for vertical row; flower pot for horizontal row; I only used the “dice” once, it scrambles the area immediately around the tile/block you hit it with) while in-game.  Good luck.

Message 10 of 547 (10,894 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help