@Indiansiouxx Agreed!!!!
Message 31 of 539 (1,637 Views)

Re: Garden Blast Multiple Problems...

★ Apprentice
@Jadzeamay I think you have to chose them before you start the game
Message 32 of 539 (1,626 Views)

Re: Garden Blast Pogo

★ Novice

I agree now stuck on level 40 and no way in he11 i will be able to continue this special. This game should not be part of this or it should be the lat one, cause a lot of people will not make it pass this level

Message 33 of 539 (1,622 Views)

★★ Guide

I have tried that but it still wants me to buy them. I'll try again but I think level 200 is a lost cause for me. I have spent way too many gems on that level already.  I'm not the only one having serious problems with Garden Blast and having it as a weekly and now in the Cruise challenge means I can't participate.

Message 34 of 539 (1,611 Views)

Garden Blast - Gameplay Feedback

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I am very upset that I can't finish the challenge because of Garden Blast. I have no idea why you won't let us go back to earlier games. This is ridiculous. I feel really cheated

Message 35 of 539 (4,802 Views)

Garden Blast is Impossible!

★★★★★ Newbie

Garden Blast is impossible. Stuck on level 30 . Any way to go back to lower level? If not please remove from the challenges! I want to continue challenges but this game is impossible!

Message 36 of 539 (4,892 Views)

★ Guide

It is sad they put 30 games of this as badge #6 in this weeks Celebration Cruise!  They clearly are ignoring they user feedback on this game. 

I will mention, those of you who are stuck on levels below 100, you can see somebody play through levels 1-100 on Youtube,  they have posted videos of those levels.  Once you see how somebody else beats the levels it does help.

Level 200 is a real bear.  I can beat it, but I usually use lots of powerups.  The flower pots and disco balls are needed.  It might be possible to beat it without powerups but you will play a very long time trying.

None of the levels except 200 are that nasty.  Some are harder, mostly the ones evenly divisible by 10.

Good luck!

Message 37 of 539 (1,563 Views)

Re: Garden Blast Pogo

★★ Guide

If it's put last, it cancels all the others out. You have to complete every one for the special badge.

Message 38 of 539 (1,550 Views)

★★★ Novice

The best way, try  to do it to line up your arrows and disco balls side by side.  When you get down to three shots left, let your arrows set off a chain reaction that will set off all your bombs, balls and arrows at once.

Message 39 of 539 (1,548 Views)

★★ Guide

I don't have anymore power ups or boosters and I have already wasted from 300 - 400 gems on this game and refuse to waste anymore  of my money. I'm on a limited budget and have already spent more than I should have just trying to earn one of my badges for this game and then couldn't continue to earn it.

Message 40 of 539 (1,538 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help