Games not loading

by pattyjean1957od

Original Post

Re: Games not loading

★★★★★ Apprentice

It is always pogo.  But they keep telling us it is on our end.  To do all cleaning over and over again.  Nothing works.

Message 91 of 136 (948 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@dc10baby46 I am not having any issues with games loading. I added screenshots showing you a quick way to clean your cache in a previous post. I wouldn't even know where to start in trying to help you trouble shoot your issues from your comment "nothing works". If your having issues can I make a suggestion and give more info other then nothing works. The more info you add the better the chance someone can help you. I am a Pogo player just like yourself. Please read through this link it may give you the info your looking for...

https://help.ea.com/en/help/pogo/pogo/help-my-game-wont-load/

Message 92 of 136 (926 Views)

★★ Novice

all games not loading black screen

Message 93 of 136 (923 Views)

★ Novice
@mysafeharbour me too...been having this problem for months. I am done with this. They take the money for the subscription...but, can't manage to provide the games.
Message 94 of 136 (739 Views)

★ Novice
@hootiepatooie exactly...right before the change in challenges. I am tired of this and think I will stop my subscription. It's not worth the trouble.
Message 95 of 136 (736 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@pattyjean1957od Snowbird Solitary is not loading. It is both a Daily and Weekly challenge! Was playing more than 1 hour ago but stopped working and when exit still won't reload. When exit won't load either.
Message 96 of 136 (723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep my cache always clean and Snowbird Solitaire still won't load.

Message 97 of 136 (722 Views)

★ Novice
@OkieDokie612 I tried all these measures, no result. Games load to a certain percent then says Try Again Later. Later has come and gone for 3 days now and still no games. What is the problem? Using Chrom Windows 11, plenty of memory, etc.
Message 98 of 136 (706 Views)

★ Novice
@OkieDokie612 There is no solution in this link. I have tried all the suggestions. Using Chrome, Windows 11, Ideapad 5.
Message 99 of 136 (707 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This time it has gone on for two days solid. If I can't play pogo why do I even pay for it!!!! This is not the first time it happened last week also.

Message 100 of 136 (694 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help