Games not loading

by pattyjean1957od

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Games not loading

★★★ Novice

None of my games will load is anyone else having this problem?  It was fine until about 10 minutes ago, now it won't load any games

Message 1 of 136 (8,488 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Games not loading

★★★★ Novice
@pattyjean1957od Same here. Getting the "We are having trouble loading the game. Please try again later" but you can see the game start to load up behind the error message. Unfortunately, the only options are refresh or quit so can't actually play anthing.

View in thread

Message 2 of 136 (8,414 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
@pattyjean1957od Same here. Getting the "We are having trouble loading the game. Please try again later" but you can see the game start to load up behind the error message. Unfortunately, the only options are refresh or quit so can't actually play anthing.
Message 2 of 136 (8,415 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have been having the exact same issue. Same message and it doesn't seem to matter which game I am loading. I am currently using Mozilla Firefox, but have never had problems playing games on that browser before.

Message 3 of 136 (8,385 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. It loads to about 70% and then says try again later. 

Message 4 of 136 (8,365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same issue here. Got kicked out of Cookie Connect. Couldn't get back in. Tried Quinn's Aquarium and First Class Solitaire, same thing. Same stalled loading, same error message, doesn't matter which browser I try. 

Message 5 of 136 (8,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Have tried 2 different browsers and it ends up the same thing. Game loads to 70% then error message

Message 6 of 136 (8,340 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@pattyjean1957od same with me every game i try to play . we are having trouble loading the game try again later
Message 7 of 136 (8,338 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@musikegirl09 I'm using Chrome so I don't think it's a browser issue. I think it's more a server issue.
Message 8 of 136 (8,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried Chrome and Microsoft Edge, neither is working

Message 9 of 136 (8,318 Views)

★ Novice
@ContessaDvorak How do you refresh
Message 10 of 136 (8,314 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help