Re: New Friends List on Pogo

by denhamspringsla

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Tuesday, June 1st and still waiting to get the new Friends List. If I need to contact EA Help, to resolve this, please let me know. 

Message 11 of 20 (1,180 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm back. Still no joy. Spent 30 minutes on the phone with EA Help  and was told that I was the only one with the issue. Seriously? I find that hard to believe. So, could a community manager please let them know that not all is well in Friendsville. 

Message 12 of 20 (1,144 Views)

Re: [FIX PENDING 5/18] New Friends Pogo: A few accounts still to be migrated

★★ Novice

Any  update on my friends list only have 4 and missing quite a few..

Message 13 of 20 (1,137 Views)

★ Apprentice

WELL WHERE IS THE NEW AND IMPROVED FRIENDS LIST??????  BEEN WAITING OVER A MONTH. THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO TREAT CLUB MEMBERS.  IT IS NOW  6/8/21 . WHAT GIVES. ANYONE WORK ?

Message 14 of 20 (1,088 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hello Pogoians,

We're very sorry for the inconvenience on some of your accounts. We found a very small amount of accounts still had friends on their list that were incompatible. We'll have these all fully migrated in our next update on 6/15.

Thank you again for all your patience!

-Spike

Message 15 of 20 (1,075 Views)

Re: [FIX PENDING 6/15] New Friends Pogo: A few accounts still to be migrated

★★★ Newbie

not able to set up my friends list .

Message 16 of 20 (1,054 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Thank you Pogo Team for fixing this. I now have my new Friends List. 

Message 17 of 20 (1,018 Views)

★ Apprentice

MY POGO FRIENDS PAGE NOW WORKING  YAYYYYYYYY

Message 18 of 20 (1,008 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am not able to message my friends. They are all on the new list but the only option I have is to unfriend them. See attached.

Message 19 of 20 (915 Views)

★★ Novice

if one had only five pennies to spend, each penny has the very same value.  not much anyone can do with five pennies and this speaks volumes relative to the efficiency of receiving help for pogo forums or ea forums.  number one question, for me, is why do i pay a membership fee and have to work so hard at making that fee work for me.  this is not a tornado in kansas with wild dreams that fixes all that is wrong. this is a complete and total train wreck with no survivors.

i came here for help with the friends page and only found a bone from one the deceased train wreck victims.  my friends page, along with other problems, DOES NOT DO A THING but presents itself as one of those marvelous vacation spots for the destination of one of the train riders. 

i mean nothing.  nothing at all.  until such time comes that i tire of simply being able to play a game (win, lose or suffer through the many varied pitfalls) i will ignore what i wish to see from the good history of pogo and be satisfied with the dry bread that i have given by my captors to sustain life.  

Message 20 of 20 (864 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help