EA Pogo Yahtzee Wild

by MIRAKALES

Original Post

EA Pogo Yahtzee Wild

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
EA Pogo Yahtzee-Wild
The EA Pogo Yahtzee-Wild has a malfunction-glitch with the roll of the dice for five-ONES.  When the Yahtzee-Wild rolls five-ONES it does not allow for the calculation-insertion of the five-ONES as a Yahtzee (50-points).  Instead, the game board freezes and will only allow for a second roll of the dice which effectively cancels the Yahtzee-Wild five-ONES (50-points). This report was submitted on December 11, 2022 without attention-acknowledgement to date.
Message 1 of 5 (763 Views)

Re: EA Pogo Yahtzee Wild

@MIRAKALES I went and I played Yahtzee and you are so correct. Hopefully the EA will see this post soon and look into the issue .
Thank you for letting other players know about this issue.
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (694 Views)

★ Novice
@BurghBaby I just bought a challenge that need 1's for yathzee so I wasted my money Frown not happy with pogo!
Message 3 of 5 (687 Views)

@march78cqqeH Have you tried playing the game? Maybe it's only effecting certain people??? Or did you play and it's effecting you as well?
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (682 Views)

★ Novice

I was playing with the bots and I had bought 3 wild dice. I was so close to my badge and something happened. I was waiting for others to finish and I waited for ages then it just kicked my out and I got no credit for the wild dice I bought! 

Message 5 of 5 (479 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help