Club pogo not working

by leetaylor0406

Original Post

Club pogo not working

★★ Newbie

Game keesp crashing and not working says unable to handle request what is going on this is been happening for over a week now I pay for my club pogo and cant play it happens in the middle of games I am playing not cool or fair at all 

Message 1 of 4 (401 Views)

Re: Club pogo not working

★★ Novice

Games not loading. Cleared history on my Mac but still not working. I signed in to Pogo but nothing.Games come up but do load.

Message 2 of 4 (373 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@swimminglady many of my games are no longer downloading.All that happens is a blue screen
Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@nesk1968, The failure of games to load might mean that your browser's cache (memory) is full and can no longer store more game info to load the games. If that happens, the browser could stop the game. Normally when that has happened to me I see a black screen or white screen. A blue screen is something I've seen when my computer crashes. But since that is not happening to you, the blue screen might be what you seen when the cache is full.

If you know how to clear your browser's cache and you haven't done that in a while, try that. If you don't know how to clear your browser's cache, click on the link below for guidance on how to do it for the major browsers.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Pogo-Classic/Importance-of-clearing-your-browser-s-cache-at-Pogo/m-p/78964...

One other suggestion I can make is to try another browser to see if that helps with some of the games. Google Chrome is a good alternative browser and can be downloaded for free at the Google website.

There is one other possible explanation for failure to load the games. If your computer has only 4GB of RAM memory, it may not operate the HTML5 HD games properly, whereas before 4GB was suitable for Flash and Java games. If you have 8GB of RAM on your computer you should be ok.

Message 4 of 4 (264 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help