Canasta not loading - June 4th

by tic1998sjc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Canasta not loading - June 4th

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@bgardham9081 first poppit! bingo now canasta what is going on why can,t itauthenticate???

Message 1 of 5 (281 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Canasta - Rankings reset to Zero

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

Thanks for letting us know about issues with Canasta. We are aware of this and for the latest updates please follow the thread we have going here:

Canasta Unable to Authenticate Error

Thank!

I'll be closing this thread from here, please follow the above thread for information from the team!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (190 Views)

All Replies

Re: canasta won't load

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue on MAC both on Safari and Chrome

Message 2 of 5 (228 Views)

Re: canasta not loading says connecting

★★★ Newbie
@willardl what did you have to do to fix the problem
Message 3 of 5 (237 Views)

Canasta - Rankings reset to Zero

★★★ Newbie

When I looked at the Canasta 'Home' page this morning my ranking was showing as 1082.
When I played my first rated game today, both the opponent and I had just our user names displayed, no ranking numbers next to them.
After I won the game, I went back to the home screen and my ranking was then showing as 12! 

The next game I played, my user name had (12) next to it, but my opponent still didn't have any number in brackets displayed.
I won that game and my ranking then showed as 16. 

I refreshed the screen and logged off and back on again and my ranking showed as 1082 again. No ranking change shown for the 2 previous games.
Played another game where the ranking at the top was displayed as (16) won again and now my ranking is at 25 on the home screen!

This happened on both mobile and web.

Help fix the bug please!

Message 4 of 5 (215 Views)

Re: Canasta - Rankings reset to Zero

Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

Thanks for letting us know about issues with Canasta. We are aware of this and for the latest updates please follow the thread we have going here:

Canasta Unable to Authenticate Error

Thank!

I'll be closing this thread from here, please follow the above thread for information from the team!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 5 (191 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help