Can't restore Bejeweled Classic paid Version

by mxprablsmheb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't restore Bejeweled Classic paid Version

★★★ Newbie

In August and then again in September of 2016, I had purchased Bejeweled Classic, but when I download the game, it's the ads version, not the paid version. I have a samsung s22 ultra. When I try to restore on my samsung s22 ultra, the app says "Restore Failed".

Message 1 of 9 (744 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't restore Bejeweled Classic paid Version

Community Manager

Hi @mxprablsmheb I would recommend starting with our Troubleshooting games on Android and checking if this continues. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (717 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @mxprablsmheb I would recommend starting with our Troubleshooting games on Android and checking if this continues. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 9 (718 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@mxprablsmheb Hello, were you able to get it working? I just downloaded Bejeweled Classic again on my new android phone (pixel 7 pro, same Google Play store account) and I'm also receiving the "Restore Failed" error. I checked out the troubleshooting guide below to no avail.

Super frustrating!
Message 3 of 9 (574 Views)

@Aphek It could be that the game is not compatible with your newer device. Therefore, the download fails....
Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 9 (549 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@BurghBaby Thanks. That would be surprising as the game otherwise works fine, the phone is a Pixel 7 Pro with latest version of Android, and the Bejeweled Classic Play Store details explicitly state "Compatibility: Works on your device"

I chatted with an EA Advisor who created a ticket and also had me submit a bug report directly. Once they get back to me with a resolution, I'll update this thread.
Message 5 of 9 (538 Views)

★ Novice

Hi,

Have you been able to get your purchases restored?

I am facing the same problem after having upgraded my note 9 to the S23 ultra...

Message 6 of 9 (411 Views)

@Aphek Did this ever get resolved?
Good Luck,~BB~

Message 7 of 9 (406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

No. Went through another ticket/chat support cycle but it didn't work out. Decided for all the hassle, I'd rather just buy the unlock again than keep sinking time into it. Good game, worth a couple more dollars.

Thanks for asking, have a great week!

Message 8 of 9 (386 Views)

@Aphek Thank you for taking the time out to answer. Really appreciate it. You as well have a great week.
Good Luck,~BB~

Message 9 of 9 (383 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help