Can’t buy gems

by CRJV21fo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t buy gems

★★★ Newbie

My payment info is updated. It won’t let me buy gems. I can’t select the box that I read terms of service to complete the transaction. I’ve tried on several devices 

Message 1 of 4 (451 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t buy gems

Community Manager

Hi Everyone, 

Can you try going through the following steps and let us know if you continue running into issues after? 

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Private Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)  
  • Try another Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (243 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

You do not mention what browser you are using.  Try a different browser, try Chrome, Firefox or Edge.  Will it work on any of the browsers?

Message 2 of 4 (422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this same issue, using my iPad. The checkbox for “I have read and accept the Terms of Sale” cannot be selected, either by touchscreen or using the touchpad; instead, the word “I” is selected. I’ve tried with multiple browsers.

I think it’s only an issue on iOS browsers; I believe I’ve gotten it to work on my PC. 

VERY frustrating.

Message 3 of 4 (251 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone, 

Can you try going through the following steps and let us know if you continue running into issues after? 

• Restart your device and modem/router then try to load your game     
  • Clear your Cache/Cookies (<-- link)   
  • Check your Device (<-- Link) for updates, Check for Browser (<-- link) Updates     
  • Try with your Browsers Incognito/Private Mode (This may require you to manually sign in)  
  • Try another Browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari

Thanks!   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (244 Views)

Pogo Insider

Stay up-to-date with our Pogo Community blog posts.

View more on pogo.com

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help