Z-mech deck advice/feedback

by jamesgunn9828

Original Post

Z-mech deck advice/feedback

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, I have just crafted a Z-mech deck, which for the most part seems to be working well for me, however it's not perfect. I'm just interested in any feedback people have to offer. Please note I don't I'm only working with cards I have currently and will probably change when I get more gems/sparks. 

Ive dubbed this deck as Tankaholics

4x arm wrestler 

4x bingeing plumber

2x rolling stone

2x cone zone

4x conehead

2x meteor z

4x sumo wrestler 

3x going viral

4x trash can zombie 

2x zombie king

1x binary stars 

2x imp throwing gargantuar 

2x wannabe hero

this deck is designed to have tanky zombies that require a lot to deal with and buff with going viral, meteor z, zombie king etc, in order to make then a bigger threat. Any feedback, tips or advice on how to improve this deck would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 5 (1,113 Views)

Re: Z-mech deck advice/feedback

★★★★ Apprentice

@jamesgunn9828 wrote:

3x going viral

Why 3 going virals? Going virals are going to duplicate and what worst is that: When you use most of these. Your deck is now full of going virals.

IMProvements:

Replace 2 going virals with King zombie and Binary Stars

Message 2 of 5 (1,090 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Very true, but my thought process was haveing the frenzy ability often and frequently would make my zombies that more deadly, but your probably right ire try your way Standard smile

what do you think of the deck as a whole?

Message 3 of 5 (1,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I suggest to replace something with some The Chickenings or Weed Sprays, otherwise you can be swarmed by Shroom for Two or Pair of Pears.
Message 4 of 5 (878 Views)

★★ Pro
Nothing wrong with using going viral but you have to be prepared for the possibility that you're only drawing it eventually but if you're taking two out then may as well be three because one is a waste of space for a shot in the dark.
Three is a good number because it gives you a chance at seeing one and sometimes it can be the best thing you did that game.
Giving everyone frenzy and 1/1 could mean the win that turn. Just because I don't happen to like them don't make them a bad card, you know what I mean?
If you like a card don't be afraid to use it, but just keep in mind the reasons why others don't like that particular card, and you will be just fine. And who knows...maybe you surprise someone who doesn't expect to see what happens because you're playing it
Message 5 of 5 (788 Views)