Wall knight card draw?

by patdk75

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wall knight card draw?

★★ Pro
I'm dabbling with a new deck of sorts and I don't know what(if anything) there is for card draw other than the healing taco
I have some decent cards finally as I have been saving up my plant cards rather than recycling

What I want to know is if I am going to need to go heavy on removal if I am running Pecanolith, or heavy on the cheap big blockers and try to wait out the storm?

Card draw as an issue for me should be a little clearer now, I like the wingnut from solar class for my deck cuz 3/7 works nicely with Pecanolith and wingnut also prevents zombies from bonus attacks, which really helps in a teamup deck

Any plant heroes have an experienced opinion on whether wall knight or citron would be better for this type of deck?

The card draw issue is no longer there with citron due to planet of the grapes and sportacus/mirror nut, but solar winds is nice boost at the start and wingnut as I previously mentioned but might be missing something

Any thoughts on this? I can grab a screenshot if wanted but I don't have any issues with cards... if I need it for the deck then more than likely I will get it

One note that I will mention is the legendary cards at my disposal at the moment
Guardian -
Wall Nut Bowling x1
Pecanolith x3

Smarty -
Starfruit x1
Dragonfruit x1

Solar -
Astro Vera x1
Message 1 of 10 (1,288 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wall knight card draw?

★★★★★ Guide

for Draw only (from your deck)

-Gardening gloves

-Sage Sage

Conjuring (RNG)

-Starch Lord

-Cosmic Flower

-Photosynthesizer

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,979 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

for Draw only (from your deck)

-Gardening gloves

-Sage Sage

Conjuring (RNG)

-Starch Lord

-Cosmic Flower

-Photosynthesizer

Message 2 of 10 (1,980 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

here is my "fun" deck for wall knight

Message 3 of 10 (1,265 Views)

★★ Pro
Yeah I wasn't even thinking until it's right in front of me.... I can't believe I didn't even put a single spineapple. That would definitely help while waiting for the pecanolith.

This is/was the deck I built as it was while I asked the original question. I will for sure be doing some editing....
Message 4 of 10 (1,260 Views)

★★ Pro
@jaydabbler do you only have one shamrocket, or are you like me in regard to the removal cards and take a mixed bag and kinda be able to handle whatever is thrown at you?
Message 5 of 10 (1,256 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I would only pack max 2 shamrockets, as they are very specific. Lots of games end long before you are struggling with one particular heavy weight zombie

Message 6 of 10 (1,247 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

(i have 4 of every event card that was able to be earned via tickets)

Message 7 of 10 (1,246 Views)

★★ Pro
Since you mentioned event cards, how important is having garlic? As a zombie I see them quite regularly and though I have none at the moment, I don't have any issues with obtaining something via sparks or even the event package(for a couple days before they get rid of the event card event...🤔
Message 8 of 10 (1,241 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

i never use garlic

Message 9 of 10 (1,230 Views)

★ Guide

Well what do you do against the fu cking spray 😂 that is why I gave up on this hero.

Message 10 of 10 (1,143 Views)