Rose and GS users, which one out of these 4 strategy decks would you choose?

by jaktequila

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Rose and GS users, which one out of these 4 strategy decks would you choose?

★ Guide
It's time for something new but i've got enough sparks to complete only one of them:

Wishing upon a starfruit
Sow the seeds
Environmental protection
Cob cannonade

Which one would you choose? It has to be either Green Shadow or Rose because i don't have any cards outside Mega-grow, Smarty, and Solar class (not to mention that i've got none on the zombie side).

p.s. I haven't really used any startegy decks so far. Been using my custom Green Shadow deck for 4 seasons now. It's awesome but it's becoming repetitive. I tried Rose recently and man, i love her super powers!
Message 1 of 5 (731 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Rose and GS users, which one out of these 4 strategy decks would you choose?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
I would save your sparks for the rest of set 3. Especially if those are your favourite traits, and you left out Chompzilla, or you don't want to unlock him? If those are all your cards, it's worth the gems to buy the hero, because you're already going to be able to play with him since hes solar/megagrow and gem quests plus a new season next week... Just saying, Chompzilla gives you three solid heroes and there is plenty of new deck possibilities

But I don't know how much you have of those traits, all I know is there's going to be cards you're definitely going to want, I can guarantee that

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,206 Views)

All Replies

Re: Rose and GS users, which one out of these 4 strategy decks would you choose?

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
I would save your sparks for the rest of set 3. Especially if those are your favourite traits, and you left out Chompzilla, or you don't want to unlock him? If those are all your cards, it's worth the gems to buy the hero, because you're already going to be able to play with him since hes solar/megagrow and gem quests plus a new season next week... Just saying, Chompzilla gives you three solid heroes and there is plenty of new deck possibilities

But I don't know how much you have of those traits, all I know is there's going to be cards you're definitely going to want, I can guarantee that
Message 2 of 5 (1,207 Views)

★ Guide

I guess I'm gonna save the sparks for later, especially with the season ending in 3 days.

Funny how I never thought of Chompzilla though. Must be because of those old Reddit threads that rated Chompzillia the lowest tier hero, but that was way before Colossal Fossils. Is she (he?) any good now?

Message 3 of 5 (686 Views)

★★ Pro
I like Chompzilla and I don't put any stock into what others rate certain heroes. I like Brainfreeze and I don't know why so many people have no love.
It is all in what you like to use and obviously megagrow and solar are 2 of your 3 favourite or at very least, best traits.
Message 4 of 5 (674 Views)

★★ Pro
Also check out my dotw nov 7-13. I have a Chompzilla deck in there that seemed to get some nice feedback from people and a couple really good ideas for tweaking if so desired. I still use that deck with a few changes, and I don't save all the dotws.
Don't know why, but I think I kinda force myself to make another deck...good practice and it is important (for myself at least) to change it up because having the same thing over and over again is easier to defend after awhile, especially if others are also playing with a similar one, and with all the overpowered and nerfed and so on cards, it's not good for anyone to grt too attached to a certain card(like now the lily of the valley dropping to 1/2, this will change how lily is used for sure)

Message 5 of 5 (667 Views)