Re: Request: Deck Rose, help, advices, etc.

by patdk75

Original Post

★★ Pro
The bean deck, needs more beans.
I'm going to give you my take, and then you can do with it what ever you wish...

First thing I would do is
4 admiral navy bean
4 cosmic beans
4 Planet of the grapes
4 Magic beans trick

Then you have 2 limapleuradon and I guess spring bean and jumping bean, I would like to see 3 of the trick for sure, the bounce bean is expensive, but you need a couple at least. Maybe if you have three, and throw in a couple rescue radishes. Then you could use the jumping bean a couple times.
No venus flytraplanet. I would drop at least one squash or instead have a total of four or five of whack a zombie/squash/lawnmower. Remember with environment out lawnmower is a great way to get rid of them. And then top end legendary... I understand why they are there, but it would be better to have bean counters or navy beans etc. in your deck, may as well.
Even the GoNuts, unless you have more than the two beans with team up, I would have something else instead
Message 11 of 18 (617 Views)

★★ Pro
Thing is, do you want a bean deck, and have you played one before? Because you have to know a couple things that are very important for the bean style deck that you have to know, or the game will be very difficult for you
Message 12 of 18 (616 Views)

★ Pro

Again thank you all for your answers. Thanks @Azombioso for your dedication. 

I'm trying the deck of freeze you make, It has been difficult to me adapt to Rose.

The strategies that I can do:

Healing cards.

Freezing cards.

Flowers cards.

Beans cards.

Strikethrough cards.

I was trying to do something with tricorn, because he attacks more lanes, and therefore can heal a lot if it is in Venus Flytrap, but it has been difficult to achieve that. The healing cards are good, but they are expensive, it is difficult to play with them.

I have not tried to make a deck with flowers, because I do not have Briar Rose, and we know that this card is the core of that deck.

I think I'll stay with freezing decks.

Message 13 of 18 (604 Views)

★ Pro

@patdk75

Yes, I played a lot with beans, but with Green Shadow, and I have no problems with it, the combination with megagrow is perfect.

With Rose I don't know what to do xD, i have 2 Lima Pleuradon, i crafted them when Colossal came, to complete my bean deck of Green Shadow. in the deck that I showed you , I have taken out 2 cosmic bean because Quickdsdraw Con Man, is a problem with Magic beans and Cosmic bean, so I tried to do without them, this zombie have 4 strenght in the first turn, I've been thinking how to defeat him, but if you notice, there is no plant that battles it well the first turns. the most there is to do 2 damage, and the turn 2 they put another Quicksdraw xD or kill my plant in the phase of trick, and this cosmic bean cost 2 and playing it in the second turn when there is a Quickdraw is not very smart...  the only thing that remains is to have the luck of to turn it into a goat. 

The zombie decks have improved a lot, rest in the first turns waiting for the healing plants or just play sunflowers or environments it does not help in anything.  the other scenario is when Fossil Head appears, but well I do not want to sound cliché xD

But notice flytrap cost 4, taco 3, heartichoke 4, powerflower 5.
The another plant i don't remember how its call, its seem like tomato, cost 3
Pepper is the only who cost 2, but we know we need to protect him to improve them later with healings, so, used he early it's like an error. 

And i need a deck who can fight early!!! the decks of imps are very fast and already in turn 3 they have taken a lot of life, and another decks or zombie are very early, we need to fight faster.

The solar plants who costs 1 or 2 are boring, i mean, we have Morning Glory, but its essence is play in turn 6 to see more power, the same with Apple-Saucer. Another way is early healing with Venus Flytrap (the plant), in the turn 3, but still i think is to late. 

Some smarty plants, are the ones that can help a little, like beans, but they attacks Hero or something like that, no attacks zombies!, i need destroy that tedious zombies quickly... 

Disappointed 

With megagrow i have Bonk Choy, Fire Peashoter, Clique peas, Split pea (4 damage), Black Eyed pea, i don't know if I'm really bad with Rose. 

Message 14 of 18 (601 Views)

★ Pro

This is the common beginning today, and I can not do much to end those initial zombies xD

Message 15 of 18 (600 Views)

★★ Pro
I know why you took out cosmic bean, but by doing so, you're letting that one card get the better of you.
Way I see it, is either do or don't. You can't halfass because then you are making it difficult for yourself by watering down your strength. Thats also why I said to get rid of the high cost removals. Use whack a zombie, and spring bean(and as I mentioned before if you are into beans, the jelly bean is a good card and worth the sparks)
Keep in mind that goatify and transmogrification are both perfect for QuickDraw, or another one that works well for quickdraw, and is solar so Rose can use... kernelpult is cheap and if they play QuickDraw on heights then no worries with kernelpult.
If you do you, and try not to concern yourself too much with the zombies, sometimes it will surprise you.
Next post in tips n tricks is actually about what I am referring, so as I am lazy, I don't feel like typing it twice. It might be worth a read.
Message 16 of 18 (587 Views)

★ Pro

how can you say you're lazy when you are the one who writes the most xD

you're right I had not thought about that! I'm unbalancing my deck of beans only for a zombie. 

I have managed to improve my deck, there are still certain details, but it is on the right way

Message 17 of 18 (578 Views)

★★ Pro
Im sure you will get it to a place where you are comfortable with it, and like I have said before, knowing how it works is key to success my friend. You can't properly tweak if you don't know what the problem is, and honestly sometimes it takes swapping out four of something, and it changes everything.
Message 18 of 18 (566 Views)