Re: Impfinity Advice

by patdk75

Original Post

Impfinity Advice

★★★ Guide

I've been having some trouble playing Impfinity, so I figured I should seek advice from those more skilled at the game.  Attached is a screenshot of my deck, as well as a screenshot of the cards I have available for Impfinity (the cards behind the arrow are two copies of Trapper Zombie).  I have two questions:

1.  With the cards I currently have, can my deck be improved?

2.  What cards should I be looking for and/or saving up to craft?

Thank you all for any advice you can provide.  

(This is my first time working with attachments on this forum, so hopefully they come out ok.)

Message 1 of 4 (748 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

you need to get some set 2 packs!

Message 2 of 4 (727 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeah, initially I was getting the basic packs exclusively because of the chance of obtaining a hero.  Then I saw that Heroes can be purchased directly, and I've been focusing on that.  Once I get all the heroes, I guess I should focus on the newer packs.

Message 3 of 4 (719 Views)

★★ Pro
I would focus on the heroes that you feel most comfortable with and work with them. The others will come eventually and by building a strong few heroes you can then use the cards to help the traits that you lack in. Just a little bit of advice cuz really don't need every hero but eventually it is nice to have finished all their quests... But in time. Make sure you have at least 2 strong traits to start out with
Message 4 of 4 (591 Views)