Re: Deck of the week Oct 24-30

by patdk75

Original Post

Deck of the week Oct 24-30

★★ Pro
So this week my 10x zombie hero was Boogaloo, which was nice because he is one of my favourite zombies to play.
I decided that since I could do it, I would build a deck around the two new dinoroar legendary, and so that's what I did.
Most the cards are either to keep the board somewhat under control, or to feed the dinoroar, or card draw.
Which is why I put yeti in, strictly for the card draw factor. I originally had cosmic yeti, but it ain't a pet deck and a bunch of extra critters are just going to get in the way. Especially if I can't play them, eventually I won't be able to draw a card, and then dinoroar is kinda useless at that point(how many lightbulbs just turned on?).
I did like cosmic yeti with the smash because stompadon gives an extra 1/1 on top, so you get a free 2/2 buffed critter from cosmic which is cool. But a different deck so back on track lol
I have played this deck in ultimate league, and I won more than lost against taco and ultimate, which are the only leagues that have my full attention when I'm playing, or as best my wandering mind allows ;p

So I think that weekly I make a deck for my 10x hero, and so the better of the two heroes decks will be posted in this forum, but as was pointed out last week by a wise friend of mine, it will be easier in the long run for each deck to be a separate topic, to save the amount of clutter to sift through down the road. So....another dotw in sevenish
Message 1 of 5 (874 Views)

★★ Pro
Captain Combustible is my plant 10x hero for this week, and this is what I have been playing with, and a fair amount too which was not expected, but it is what it is...
This is not the same as I started with, but like any deck that you just build, there's going to be tweaking. Even if you want to try this very deck, when you have played it a few times enough to get the flow or at least the gist of it, and you will have some cards that you prefer in certain situations, and I fully support that. Make it your own and it will work better for you. If you play it as is, and I mean any deck...strategy deck ongame or online or self-created, if you try using it as is then you will always have issues with that deck. But make sure it reflects your own play style in some way, and it will play smoother, and overall work for you better. Some of the half dozen people reading this are thinking that I am a little bit related to cuckoo zombie...but I assure you that what I am telling you is true, even a small little action, like naming a deck(something other than shorthand description of the deck and whether its a league or casual deck) gives it a bit of personality, and I dsre you to check it out!

Aside from all that, if anyone actually sees this, and has any comments about the deck, please don't hesitate. I just just just got three pineclones and after never yet getting one in a pack now or as a superrare, when I pulled one, I crafted two more and this be my first time at a pineclone deck, aside daily challenges
Message 2 of 5 (858 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

im gonna try out this deck today since i am only missing three cards. many of the decks you showcase i am missing to many cards from them.

im going to try replacing my 3 missing cards with 3 cpt. cucumbers and see how that goes.

Message 3 of 5 (677 Views)

★★ Pro
I will keep that in mind. I don't have every card, but I have lots so it is not something I automatically think of. There have been a couple decks that I don't have any legendary, but then again I don't know how many of superrare or event cards people have, but I will definitely try to make a decent deck that would be more accessible to free to play or newer players, that may not have four of many superrare let alone legendary....
Thanks for mentioning that
Message 4 of 5 (661 Views)

★★ Pro
Also I forgot to mention earlier today there is at least one more capt combustion deck, and it has capt cuke
Message 5 of 5 (651 Views)