Re: Deck Of The Week

by Dave058182

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Deck Of The Week

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
So yeah, I'm just going to post a screenshot of a deck every now and then, and I invite anyone who wants to, to do so if you wish.
I warn anyone who hasn't read a post of mine, I tend to babble and have a bad habit of typing what I was thinking about, and sometimes my mind wanders.... I am sure you get the idea by now, just a heads up that some of the decks that I post i am going to give my own game experience so to speak, and certain decisions on the starting four cards may have impact on the game, and so on
Edit- This is just a disclaimer....
Message 1 of 9 (1,093 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)

Nice decks and good idea for posting.  One small suggestion would be to keep each deck in it's own thread for ease of reading/staying on topic.  Standard smile  I like seeing people post their decks as I'm lacking on time sometimes to research/experiment my own decks.

BPRD

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (1,085 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro
This was a combination of Rustbolt being my 10x hero this week with the trick or treater event, and the fact that I am done with Colossal after the set of Mimes, so why not make a deck in honour of. And no, I don't have all, but the last Mime meant that I best stop and craft the rest for sake of the 2 Tricarrottops and 3 Tanklysauras that I have recycled being over my four.
Message 2 of 9 (1,091 Views)

★★ Pro
This is my revamped version of the same Impfinity deck that I have made ultimate with before. I replaced the Space Cowboy with Tanklysauras, and I like the evolution version zombie of the chickening. And then there's the man himself...QuickDraw M...F.... Conman...damage all day long with this guy and bullseye on top.

Anyways, so little blurb about the performance of the deck...okay, last season I stopped playing league around 45, or so...it was an odd level because of the always having 5 gems instead of zeroing out. Anyways so I started back at 20 instead of 30 this time and I got to 36 the first week. And then the expansion came, and I didn't play league for the whole week. I just got the hang of this and that, and felt out some decks and the flow of the new and old, which is why I took that week off.
So the following week which is today that concluded that week, and I made it to ultimate league again. It was only a couple days of playing, and not like all day and night, just like I started playing again on Monday night and by Wednesday night I had gotten to 49, and then the next afternoon I finished it off. And from 36 on, with the new version of my old deck I think that I lost a total of 5 matches.
From 36 through to 50...and I wont lie, in the 30s is the worst matches that I found. I don't think that I had more than a handful of matches with others in the 30s when I was diamond. It was either taco or UL or it was gold or even lower, the diamond league in my opinion is the strangest of places....and when I hit taco league, the match ups were much better. Maybe 3 or 4 times that I can recall that I had played a diamond while I was in taco.
Anyways, the way I always like to play this, I love ducky for a first turn move, and usually Doc Spacetime the following turn. Then it would depend on my hand and what the plant does. I have the laser base alpha for a possible turn 3 move if Spacetime is blocked by something that I don't like, or will be a pain or whatever.
Also the Quasar after Spacetime I am sure that you all know that the supertrick is a zero cost if you do it this way.... it's a little bit of boost especially if you have a good supertrick and the rest of the Quasar, I hope to have a Tanklysauras out by then. And if there is room...lol. ...the best hope for the lineup for me is Tanklysauras on height if I have a barrel to make it deadly, then QuickDraw with moon base z or maybe the laser base alpha if you pumped his strength cuz that bullseye hits hard. Then one or two dr Spacetime and in water duckytube zombie. Instead of two Spacetime, a good one for me is Disconaut next to ducky to keep the rest bullseye. And with the environment they chew up health in no time. Put it this way... I used to have two Zombot sharktronic in the deck for a barrel of deadbeard or chickening etc... I don't have the shark in the deck anymore because more often than not, the game is over before the sixth turn, and that is the earliest possible time for sharktronic to get in play...
Message 3 of 9 (1,061 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Another great thing about this Impfinity deck, and for all the people who use him a lot or a little...the barrel of barrels now gives us cheap and guaranteed board wipe used with of course barrel of Deadbeard and a final mission. But before you needed to have laser base alpha out so deadbeard would have deadly, but now its another bonus as we can always hit the plant hero for a direct 4 shot!
Keep in mind however, once that barrel is deadly....it's deadly. That means if you have anything else in play, it will die also.
Like I said, a cheap guaranteed board wipe
Message 4 of 9 (1,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@patdk75Nice deck I was looking for a tanklysaurus combo deck and mine with impfinity is just above average. However, I have just 2 Tanklys of them. Maybe you should aask to move that threat to general discussion as I think not many people are lookin in the strategy section.

btw why just 3 quasars. He is one of my favorite zombies. And I d like also to know how you play disco naut and why 4xHe will get killed instantly. 

Message 5 of 9 (1,026 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Nice decks and good idea for posting.  One small suggestion would be to keep each deck in it's own thread for ease of reading/staying on topic.  Standard smile  I like seeing people post their decks as I'm lacking on time sometimes to research/experiment my own decks.

BPRD

Message 6 of 9 (1,086 Views)

★★ Pro
Yeah that's probably a good idea, instead of in a few months looking for a deck through pages and pages.
Message 7 of 9 (1,008 Views)

★★ Pro
I'm sure you can get away with just using the two you have. There are plenty of games where I am either on the brink, or have already won before I get a Tanklysauras in play. Like I said, I removed the shark because I almost never get a chance to play it.
I only have 3 quasar because, well I don't know lol. I have four, and it is an extra bit of "ammo" for the tanks, but it just ended up that way.
Disconaut in a perfect world would be a turn 2 or 4 play.
Turn one is always ducky tube if I have, or now sometimes QuickDraw, but that depends on the plant hero. No sense throwing the QuickDraw to the supertrick potato mine, you know what I mean.
I have won so many games on account of the Disconaut making my crew bullseye, and even though ducky usually rises above the allowed 3strength, by that time if things have gone in my favour it won't matter because it will be over before the block meter kicks in.
Also, the Tanklysauras is a great way to clear the board(especially with deadly) but he also hits the hero for two again and again and again, and suddenly the plant hero has three supertricks or something like that.... with Tanklysauras having bullseye, it makes for fast and furious.
But after looking at my deck after what you mentioned, I may swap the fourth Disconaut for a fourth quasar.
But bullseye is a big part of the deck, and before colossal, it was also a big part while space cowboy goes end to end almost because of no block meter
Message 8 of 9 (1,005 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Ok got you. I did exactly the same and kicked out one disconaut 😄

Message 9 of 9 (996 Views)