Re: DOTW: Nov 28- Dec 4

by patdk75

Original Post

DOTW: Nov 28- Dec 4

★★ Pro
This week was first time I can remember ever having the same hero back to back. My zombie hero is once again Immorticia, and it is not the same deck as last week, but it has many similarities as last weeks, such as the vimpire(s) and frenzy environment and such, but I enjoyed the deck from last week enough that I kept coming back to something similar.
Plants is Captain Combustible, and I like this deck and it holds up with some of the greasy decks just fine, but like anything else, you need to get the cards coming.
One note I have to say is that usually I ran four of the plant food but I have only two here and two grape power. It was just to see if it was any type of way about the double power, plus a dinoroar for the conjuring grape responsibility
Personally I think that the four 1/1 buff and a bonus attack is better than the two and two...and then not seeing either more than not
Message 1 of 2 (480 Views)

Re: DOTW: Nov 28- Dec 4

★★ Pro
By the way, the deck name for zombies came from me thinking about zombie poutine. I don't know why but that's how it came to be
Message 2 of 2 (478 Views)