Re: DOTW: Nov 14-20

by patdk75

Original Post

DOTW: Nov 14-20

★★ Pro
This week my 10x heroes are Impfinity and Night Shade, which was awesome but it was a little more thinking because I have put probably half a dozen decks of Impfinity and all were basically the same give or take(pending on what was trending for plants at that moment) so I wanted to do a different one, rather than my league deck. Unless people actually have an interest to see it.
Anyways, I have no pic of Impfinity deck yet, so this is my plant deck for this week and I'll be back later with the other
Message 1 of 4 (606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro
Here's the Impfinity deck I made for the week. I'm actually impressed with how well it has been working, but deadly is indeed that...
This deck, pretty much anyone should be able to get working for them, the space cowboy having four is unnecessary, the first time I had a couple Deadbeard instead, but with the skink, if you try and make sure you can evolve on laser base alpha and his 2 damage to all plants is also deadly.
Fire Rooster a big part of the deck. If you can throw a barrel of barrels on it, if someone goes in his lane he does deadly damage to the next lane he enters. I can't remember now if I had smoke bombs in the deck, and if they are, also a good combo with the rooster, as you can move to where you want to kill.
And space cowboy main reason why I have in, is one of my faves and with the sugary treat, a 6/6 cowboy is pretty deadly!
Edit- in the pic I have final mission in and smoke bomb out, but it would be a good fit also. Final mission and deadbeard, I just forgot to swap back lol
Message 2 of 4 (599 Views)

★★ Pro
It's not easy for me to use night shade and not go to shrooms. Even the deck above that I ran for most of this week I changed up a couple times. Took out the six legendary non-shrooms and put the fourth berry blast back in, maybe top off cosmic mushroom or add another berry angry...or four banana bombs and I don't know...pick a card for the last card. Adding the "banana/berry blasts" gives five more direct damage which is nice. Maybe the fourth grotto even, but if you're going to not have pineclones or molekale, having a fourth mushroom grotto is kind of a waste. Add another cosmic then...what the heck.

But anyways, I love mushrooms with this hero(obviously since he is one, they are a good pair) and I still have fun with it. I might even do what I was saying above...taking the six out and adding the direct and for the last card maybe I craft myself a fourth gloomy...
Message 3 of 4 (592 Views)

★★ Pro
One thing that could be improved by you(anyone who reads these and builds the odd one for s&g) is first turn.
Having the ...dang it I can't believe I can't remember his name...the cannon fodder imp? Lol 1/1 imp with overshoot 2. Him. Anyways, I have a hard time with playing it on round one, because while you probably hit for two, you usually have no zombie on board at start of turn two.
It may sound dumb, or weird, but imposter is a good addition, even when it may die round one, you get"him plus mustachios" back to try again, I guess it's the card advantage, but I never called what I mean by that term. Anyways, I prefer that little cannon dude(who I am going to go see as soon as I finish this) for his double tap for lack of a better way to call it, but he hits twice for three, and more often than not, that makes the block meter start to move
Obviously, if you have ducky tube you would be using him, but I made this without because of the toxic waste imp. Not really a factor, because to be honest, there's plenty of deadly already, but toxic waste is still a good tool, he is a good decoy also. There will be games that you might have two toxic right away, and then get rooster and that skizzard or skink thingamajig. But nobody needs to know that, and lots of people pay more attention than is worth on toxic waste, just because it has gone from zero to craziness to probably everyone who has ever played vs an imp deck at least one of the times that toxic waste was played.
Lotta babbling, sorry, bottom line of the last however long....lots of people spend too many resources to kill it, and really it is a good thing for you because you have no problem making others deadly

Another thing that isn't in this deck is barrel of deadbeard, and if you want to or have a couple or whatever, for a deck like this, that is the ultimate removal. Even though it kinda kills all of your zombies on board also...unless they were hidden in a gravestone...if deadbeard is deadly, he kills the entire field. Now hypothetically, so someone who is wondering has 2 barrels in play, and they both have deadly...you only have one standing. If you have the first one deadly(meaning the one you final mission to initiate the annihilation) with a barrel or on laser base alpha, and the second one is not deadly, you will end up with two deadbeards standing, just the one that is deadly is one health less. Just in case you were wondering
Message 4 of 4 (588 Views)