DOTW: Jan 9-15

by patdk75

Original Post

DOTW: Jan 9-15

★★ Pro
Hello again and welcome to another instalment of my 10x heroes decks. I have to say, I do enjoy for the most part, the deck building because I do make a new one for each of the 10x heroes and I make myself play it for games that my bottle is glowing and filled. The only thing that I would change is the selection process as I have all heroes, so I would prefer being able to "showcase" all heroes as well, instead of the same "random few". I have done this for three months and abit so far, so I should have been able to do all 22 heroes but I can't say for certain off the top of my head, but I know that there are a couple of each that have been left out. I may do a set of the lonely left behind heroes in the next while.
As for this week, once again I have Super Brainz and HG, and I think that this is the first Green Shadow, but I will have to check that once I finish here....
The GS pea deck is fun(at least I think so) and aside from the set of Gatling Pea, it's not that bad for price, and hits pretty good
The HG deck is pretty much a Dr Spacetime deck. You don't need to have him out, but it helps you greatly with one or two of them in play once you've got a few cards to conjure up. Keep in mind if you play Triplication with 2 Spacetimes that makes each of the 3 cards cost 2 less. This is why the extra brain trick is in there, because eventually you'll be sitting on a full mitt and needing to get rid of a bunch. Having an extra couple brains as well as your zombies and tricks for cheap can be a crazy experience for you and your opponent. I have noticed so far, a lot of players were letting me keep my cycling going because it is not the same as going viral until your leprechaun can walk over a water chestnut. And because of that, you have to be careful what is in play and you don't get caught late having a couple Spacetime and he or she is blocking all your beasts and letting go a one or two points. I have fun with it but it is not the deck to play with if you're looking for a fast game.
Message 1 of 2 (1,051 Views)

Re: DOTW: Jan 9-15

★★★★ Apprentice

heya pat, hope ur doing well, miss ya.

im gonna try out your bc deck since ive aquirred him lately.

Message 2 of 2 (821 Views)